• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Show Us Your Cities!!

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Come on, you know you want to! Show us your Cities! :D

No need to be bashful, now is the time to show off and tell us your Story behind it! Is it geared up for Tourneys only? Are you a City Snob and only like the pretty things? Is it organised Chaos? Pop a screenshot of your City below :)

hawk the slayer

Spellcaster
My once pretty city looks more like one of those refugee camps you see on the telly -- oh well, good chance to re-organise when I put it back together I guess

Pauly7

Magus
OK, now I've put my city back together, I'm happy to post my screenshot. I didn't zoom right out. As I play for the aesthetics I find it better if people can actually see something of what's going on:
Capture.jpg

My other city on Live is done quite differently. The following one isn't set up for aesthetics. It's a small, efficient, catering only city, where I can do spire runs in one go to the top each Sunday and also get decent tournament scores:

Capture2.jpg

kimkimkim

Summoner
felyndral.jpg

My main city in Felyndral, chapter 17 Traders of Unur, where I try to be a minimalist with some OCD going on, keeping it aesthetically pleasing to my eye