• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Show off your cities!

DeletedUser56

Show off your city pictures!
Screenshot%2011_zps7ioqskty.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

c9f9e1d241.jpg

Edit: Is it not efficient to have the 170% production bonus? Only one person other than me seems to be doing it in this thread

DeletedUser23

c9f9e1d241.jpg

Edit: Is it not efficient to have the 170% production bonus? Only one person other than me seems to be doing it in this thread
After a while it becomes very annoying to maintain that; you need 70% of the city space full with culture buildings. I did that on Beta so decided to just stay at 100 or 125% now and see which I prefer. Can always change it later anyway.

DeletedUser

Ok,after i search 5 minutes to find a site to upload my city picture if discover here i have option "Upload a File" :))

Attachments

• city.jpg
    city.jpg
    775.7 KB · Views: 139

DeletedUser98

here's mine at the moment. i usually maintain up to 150% happiness and leave the rest to my neighbors giving their aid. there's a quest about it that gave me the cue, not to overdo happiness and just leave the rest to the neighbors.

DZt83rC.jpg

DeletedUser

etig0k.png

Pretty crowded, I better start limiting my townsfolk sugar consumption! :eek:

firerock

Enchanter
how do I get a photo of my city and put it on here?

take a screen shot (alt + print screen) then paste it into paint and save on your computer as a jpeg.
(or) use windows snip tool and select part of the screen you want to save then save that as a jpg

use the 'upload a file' button in the reply section here, once file is uploaded then find the link address of the image you uploaded

then edit the original post and put the image address in the IMG (picture icon) above (its the one after the smiley face)

that should sort you :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

index
ok so I have a photo of my city and now I don't know how to get it here or save it to my computer. Sorry I am just not that good with things like this.

DeletedUser277

This is my progress about 4 days in...
Prendyo.jpg