• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Shorter timeframe to return visits

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Another possible solutions to the current problem of not being able to return all neighbour visits due to notifications limit could be shorter timeframe to return visits. Currently, we can only return visits after 23 hrs so I suggest to reduce it to 11 hrs. This way we should be able to return all visits from our neighbours.

Alcaro

Necromancer
lol, the Perks are trying to get that timeframe bigger and you ask for shorter?
No, the solution is to have a decent notification tray, with at least 2 tabs, 1 for trades and one for visits AND to increase the number of pages, so that we can get 100 notifications or more.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
lol, the Perks are trying to get that timeframe bigger and you ask for shorter?

As far as I understand it the Perks are for golden hands.

No, the solution is to have a decent notification tray, with at least 2 tabs, 1 for trades and one for visits AND to increase the number of pages, so that we can get 100 notifications or more.

We can keep asking whether we'll be getting it might be a different story. Maybe it's time for a different solution. To be honest, anything is fine by me as long as it's something that solves the problem, I'm not really fussed whether it's exactly what I want.

Alcaro

Necromancer
As far as I understand it the Perks are for golden hands.
isn't this the whole deal to visit the fellows and neighbours, to get coins and tools?
The Advanced Help Perk is for this, to have more chances to get "golden hands". From 23h to 27h, then 31, 35 aso.
To have a timeframe of 11h means most players who have a job and RL commitments will never see a golden hand except weekends (maybe).

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
isn't this the whole deal to visit the fellows and neighbours, to get coins and tools?
The Advanced Help Perk is for this, to have more chances to get "golden hands". From 23h to 27h, then 31, 35 aso.
To have a timeframe of 11h means most players who have a job and RL commitments will never see a golden hand except weekends (maybe).

There're two timeframes. One for the ability to return the visit (currently 23 hrs) and the other one for getting supplies on top of coins or golden hands (currently 24 hrs). The perks extend the 24 hrs golden hand timeframe, what I'm saying is to shorthen the 23 hrs timeframe. This shouldn't affect the golden hands at all, it will stay as it is.

Alcaro

Necromancer
but then with 11h we could visit same player twice/day, right? I think that's why we get minimum 23h, to be able to visit someone else only once/ day.