• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

SHELL COTTAGE seeking right members.

Cheryn

Bard
We are a 8-10 chest fellowship (Shell Cottage, look up) looking for the right members to help the GROUP forward and get that 10 every week AND help YOU in the process! We need ACTIVE players that have GEMS as a boost! We are not so chatty, but a few of us are very happy to, like ME! All our members are kind, warm and helpful if you ask. ArchMage is WONDERFUL, fair, personable and never naggy! All we ask is to participate in tournaments, abide by Inno rules--one account/multiple cities ok. Spire is still optional, but we are working on it! On FA's we will want you to help as you can. We do fair trades, but 1star can be arranged under some circumstances, and in chatbox so it is transparent to all. We have KP swaps and ocassional games. Please apply or contact Saphira Rainstrom (AM) or myself! You won't be disappointed in joining. Remember: 10 Chests brings a blueprint! Bring your GEMS!

Last edited:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@Cheryn on the outskirts of Tinworth?? ;) :D

Cheryn

Bard
Herodite>Tinworth? If the shoe fits. Did I embellish? Everyone bumps their resume!:cool:

Last edited: