• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Setup a "Trade Route"

DeletedUser8991

I suggest allowing the creation of a "Trade Route". This could be a new tab in the trader building, which allows you to setup a recurring trade with someone in your alliance or within trading range. Same rules as a normal trade except that it is recurring.

I am happy to flesh out the functionality if you feel this is a good idea.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I like the idea for convenience, but I do have a concern that players will setup enough of these that those who aren't in on it will have problems trading.

pepper16

Adventurer
I would like to add another suggestion which would be attached to the trader …. a 'pawn shop' or 'recycled goods/buildings' facility. This would be the place where you or others could buy back buildings or goods that are no longer needed or have been accidently sold ( like I have just done!! LOL), can be bought back at an additional cost (which the game gets!?)? This also means we could get items we missed out on in quests and other events! What do you think ? Comments anyone??!!

Hekata

Artisan
I like your idea pepper. I am prone to accidentally deleting buildings I wanted to keep. Although Inno seems to be recycling old buildings from time to time like the cosy farm and Venar's rocks that were in the last event. Personally I'm waiting for Menhiroks Barrow to come back. It's my favourite building and I have deleted it by accident a while ago :(

As for the trade route I have to agree with LazyTony. It would be convenient for some players but would reduce the offers on the trader and they are often not great as it is.

Pauly7

Magus
Many people say that people are putting up pages and pages of unfavourable trades and then they sit there for 7 days until they expire. If those people are able to set all these pages of trades up as "favourite trades" they can't restart immediately, won't this just make that problem worse?

DeletedUser7174

@Pauly7 Easy fix. The Trade Route would have to be 'offered' and 'accepted' by the two parties involved.

m4rt1n

Adept
I don't understand the suggestion concept.
Is it that you want a trade to reappear after it is taken, or to place the same trade multiple times or have a trade reappear when it expires.

The first issue I see with the first option I mention is that you could run out of goods without control.
The second option is easily doable now.
The third option would just clutter the trader up more with trades no-one wants.