• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface Setting Production

DeletedUser3034

I think it would be nice if we could use the number pad to set production. As the number keys already work for this, it seems an easy thing to accept the input from the numpad as well.

Benefits - easier to use for left handed people (I assume), as well as those who have external numpads.

Drawbacks - none I can think of.

Cregganroe

Conjurer
I am left handed and no that would not make it easier for me as the number pad is next to my right hand and is much quicker for me to use the top numbers.... The number keypad is easier for right handed people

DeletedUser3124

Related to this, it would be nice if we could just set all manufactories of one type to one production. So, instead of clicking all 10 of my plank manu's, I could click one and have a tick box to "send instruction to all".

DeletedUser1453

Related to this, it would be nice if we could just set all manufactories of one type to one production. So, instead of clicking all 10 of my plank manu's, I could click one and have a tick box to "send instruction to all".

This in the trader please 1000 planks for 1000 steel x 10 and so on

I am left handed and no that would not make it easier for me as the number pad is next to my right hand and is much quicker for me to use the top numbers.... The number keypad is easier for right handed people

It's an unfair world - such a small change but I've never seen a number pad on the left. I use mine constantly so many things like that, my son is dominant left hand but does almost everything equally as well with his right. including learning to weld lol

Cregganroe

Conjurer
@Lady Woodland I learnt so many things right handed but came to computers late so this old brain isn't as quick to learn things now so I just make life easy for myself... People watch me doing things and are convinced I'm doing it wrong but their brains cannot turn things round like us lefties... I had a son right handed and taught him everything bar tying shoelaces that we could not get right between us so I stepped back on that one :D