• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Set Buildings

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Not sure what you are asking?
Was going on the extra big chess set theme with the likelihood that one can add more than piece of the same item. As I have not been playing from the beginning, I do not know if that is possible, as I only can craft one piece of each item that comprises the set. The question is therefor could one obtain more than one of the same item in the past?

Pauly7

Magus
Was going on the extra big chess set theme with the likelihood that one can add more than piece of the same item. As I have not been playing from the beginning, I do not know if that is possible, as I only can craft one piece of each item that comprises the set. The question is therefor could one obtain more than one of the same item in the past?
No I think it's always been one set only with the Chess Set.

Gargon667

Mentor

I have no idea, it may have been available prior to the introduction into the MA, I really can´t remember if it was a new or a recycled building. Since then it is of course not possible to get more, but if it was originally a building from an event it may have been possible then...
Not that I see a problem, every single piece (even with max link bonus) is below par, having multiples of each makes it worse, not better.

Twigjam

Spellcaster
Keep an eye on your MA recipes though, the last pieces you are missing will show up.

Is there a time limit to the Moonstone Library showing up in the MA? I've been saving up for it for days after seeing it once. If it was on a rotation I think it should've arrived again by now.

Pauly7

Magus
Is there a time limit to the Moonstone Library showing up in the MA? I've been saving up for it for days after seeing it once. If it was on a rotation I think it should've arrived again by now.
No confirmation, but my guess is that it will stay there, like the chess set.

FieryArien

Necromancer
There is (currently) no limit, it’s just very random. If you haven’t done it already, it helps, if you reduce the number of recipes in the rotation by crafting all the unique buildings (chess set and all bases for evolving buildings). Also I assume you check all 4 re-rolls of recipes and you keep the buildings slot free at the moment of recipes re-roll. However, even if you already do all that, it can still take weeks or month(s), if you are unlucky.

Twigjam

Spellcaster
There is (currently) no limit, it’s just very random. If you haven’t done it already, it helps, if you reduce the number of recipes in the rotation by crafting all the unique buildings (chess set and all bases for evolving buildings). Also I assume you check all 4 re-rolls of recipes and you keep the buildings slot free at the moment of recipes re-roll. However, even if you already do all that, it can still take weeks or month(s), if you are unlucky.

Thanks, but I'm not sure I understand. How does crafting those buildings etc reduce the number of recipes in the rotation? When I craft things they don't stop coming around. Plus I'll be spending the CCs and Spell fragments I'm saving for the library and it's other pieces. I haven't got enough yet.

cwgiii

Shaman
When you caft certain things, they do stop coming around. EX: chess set pieces only craft if they are not in inventory (or placed in your city)

Pauly7

Magus
The same goes for any of the evolving building bases. These things, along with chess set pieces, as @cwgiii says, plus Moonstone Library pieces, can only be placed once, so if you have them in your inventory they can't appear in the crafting rotation. The less things that are there in the building slot on the MA means the more times the remaining things will appear.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Thanks, but I'm not sure I understand. How does crafting those buildings etc reduce the number of recipes in the rotation? When I craft things they don't stop coming around. Plus I'll be spending the CCs and Spell fragments I'm saving for the library and it's other pieces. I haven't got enough yet.
You got the list of the unique buildings from others above, so I won’t repeat that. Anyway, you are correct, that it doesn’t make sense to craft those buildings, if you won’t have enough resources for the Library afterwards. So just take it as a generic rule for future. ;)