• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived "session has expired"

DeletedUser2628

Keep getting booted every few minutes with that message. Other member getting stream error message. ???
3/11/20-small update: switched from chrome to explorer..super laggy but at least it's not booting me. Keeping my ticket in LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
This is not something we are aware of, can you raise support tickets if this is still an issue?

Tiriake

Soothsayer
I have been kicked out because of "Game Terminated Sorry, your session has expired. Please log in again." For the third time in less than 15 minutes. This makes the game practically unplayable.

DeletedUser8810

This is happening to me too, in Chrome. Click on a notification, or chat or ... almost every minute.

Deleted User - 2044766

I had this problem. I changed my browser. Got rid of Explorer. Installed Firefox. No more problems. With this & lots of other websites being laggy/blocked on Explorer....

Deleted User - 2044766

I have been kicked out because of "Game Terminated Sorry, your session has expired. Please log in again." For the third time in less than 15 minutes. This makes the game practically unplayable.

I feel for u. That can be sooo frustating!

DeletedUser9340

Sometimes it can be as simple as not enough ram for the game, cache full, a dodgy wi-fi connection or even the device struggling with the app technology. Why we say raise a ticket so support can rule out things.
Well it can be said in my SAMSUNG PC but it happens also in my brand new $1000 ASUS computer :(

m4rt1n

Adept
This is big issue for me in HTML5 and the latest version of chrome, it seems to be getting worse.

I always played in Firefox but the game became unplayable after the latest firefox update so I switched to chrome and now the game will not even save my log in.

Checked settings and have to suffer "session expired" every time I switch tabs,

DeletedUser9340

I always played in Firefox but the game became unplayable after the latest firefox update so I switched to chrome and now the game will not even save my log in.

Checked settings and have to suffer "session expired" every time I switch tabs,
Same :(

DeletedUser9340

I was told that the solution to this "session expired" is to switch to html5.....
My HTML5 is on but I am still getting "session expired" on both Beta & here.I use 2 different gmail for these :/ then why does it happen? :mad:

DeletedUser9340

We will have to see what the latest update will bring, seems flash is a real issue for some players lately. I play on chrome and html5 and all is well with me.
I also play on chrome and my HTML5 is turned on :( THEN WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME?!?!(well,I am not angry,just FURIOUS) Plz help *_*

DeletedUser5037

We will have to see what the latest update will bring, seems flash is a real issue for some players lately. I play on chrome and html5 and all is well with me.
Indeed.
I use CHROME at home and EDGE at work. Both HTML5 and both running with no issues at all! ^_^