• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

server-specific special offers

DeletedUser

I recently made a city on the German server on a whim and discovered that there are numerous special offers etc for diamonds there I never encountered on the international server. Here are the ones I've seen thus far (in addition to the 200 diamonds you have on starting the game of course):

• +50 diamonds for confirming the email
  • special limited time offer on diamonds (1400) with a free builder for 9.99 EUR
  • random +100 diamonds on login
  • -10% on diamonds as a winter special
Is there any reason why these offers are only available on certain servers? It would seem more fair to have them available on all servers.

Deleted User - 13667

we have these offers too
  • +100% diamonds offer
  • -10% cost on diamond purchase

the +50 diamonds and +100 diamonds upon login seems very good though and not available here, at least not seen yet

DeletedUser

I've never seen either of those offers on international, only the usual + % depending upon how many you buy, which is always there. The free builder is my personal favourite :D

DeletedUser

There must be a random diamond award on this server:

I've received +200 diamonds once before upon login with a message stating something along the lines: "You have been blessed by the ancestors." That was directly after having played my first week of Elvenar on Winyandor daily. Since then I've always received diamond discount offers once a week (every Sunday).

P.S.: The discounts I've received have been either +50% diamonds or +20%.

DeletedUser66

These are marketing campaigns as it looks like. Certain players, depending on certain aspects of their account like perhaps inactivity or if the player has purchased diamonds before may get a random pop up with a special offer.

These campaigns are designed to bring players back to the game and encourage them to purchase diamonds to get a boost in their city.

As for the active players, it doesn't seem anything has been created to award them hence why only a select few have seen such offers.

DeletedUser

Well that's weird. I'd actually take the offers if I got them on this server, but won't be spending money on more than one server, so apparently I'm cursed to only get pointless offers :D

Deleted User - 13667

>< sure hope the 'ancestors' here bless me with a 200 diamond.

the +10% or 100% on next diamond purchase is as good as none to me. None $ charger here:(

DeletedUser

I'd just like to add to this that the regularity of offers I am getting on the German server versus the absolute lack of them on the international one is actually preventing me from buying diamonds. I may be alone in this, but I really think having uniformity in providing special offers would generate more income than the current method ;P

DeletedUser

After a search, this is (probably) the best place to put this.
I want a third builder.
I am prepared to pay for said builder.
I am prepared to wait until an offer comes up for another builder.
I won't spend money, as I think there will be an offer for another builder and the offer in the first week was too soon to decide if I wanted to pay money.

A catch 22 is created. I am happy to spend money, just not on anything that I couldn't have gotten before. The devs won't get my money until they offer a builder. (this is not about "do what I want", more about "Please reissue the same offer you had before")
If a builder was not offered before, I probably would have spent the cash to get one. Can we get a builder as a bonus?

DeletedUser

I just noticed that Diamonds are account-wide, that is to say the amount of diamonds I have on both worlds is the same, but not the offers... can I get the builder offer on one world, but get the actual builder on another??
Seems crazy that I am offered it on one world and not the other, especially when the diamonds are account wide.. any mods help would be great!

DeletedUser814

Hello oldskoolrx7,

You are correct that your Diamonds will be available for you to use on all worlds here on Elvenar International. That said, I am afraid that an offer which does provide a Builder will be added to your Builders' Hut in the specific world that you accept the offer and it is not possible for us to change that for you.
I hope this has answered your question. :)

DeletedUser

Indeed, that did answer my question! I would like to know if the builder bonus is coming back ever though?? Has it happened before? Will it happen again??

DeletedUser814

Indeed, that did answer my question! I would like to know if the builder bonus is coming back ever though?? Has it happened before? Will it happen again??
I am pleased to hear that I have answered your initial question. I am sorry but we are not informed about which offers will appear until just before our players find out, so I cannot say anything for certain. I wish that I could give you a more clear answer for you but that is not possible. :oops:

DeletedUser

Hijacking this thread only slightly:

Can we please get diamond deals more often? Personally I find the diamond shop too expensive in general, but I have and would buy them with a good deal (as was the case with my first purchase, getting a free builder). I believe there would be others like me who are hesitant to purchase, but who would more happily spend money on good deals. They just don't come along often enough.

DeletedUser1882

Well this is just a forum all these people should be sending these types of request to support once support is overloaded with request then something might change ,, posting in forum does absolutly nothing

Deleted User - 1634960

I am sorry but we are not informed about which offers will appear until just before our players find out, so I cannot say anything for certain. I wish that I could give you a more clear answer for you but that is not possible. :oops:
Support can't really help here. it would just get passed up the line. Forum issues get reported as frequently, even from a thread that's been raised from the dead. :p

Last edited by a moderator: