• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support server error

DeletedUser4744

I have
I too was having this problem last week. I could login but then initial loading image was rotating like ages. When it does finish the progress bar goes to 'Server Error' message at 11/27. Posted a message here in the forum and was asked to contact support.

Support, they told me first to clear cache etc and check but that didn't help. Then they asked me to try another browser. I am used to using Chrome and hence had only that in my desktop. The only other browser was there is the never used Edge but that too had the same issue.

Then I tried installing Opera browser and now it works fine and the speed is also good.
I too am having this same problem, have not been able to log in for past few days, have contacted support, waiting patiently and missing my friends.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
I hope this issue will be fixed soon and developers will find what exactly triggers this issue.

P.S. I use Chrome 86 and hardware acceleration wasn't disabled (just checked).

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
The browser update has not triggered the hardward acceleration on all devices, for all people as mentioned in the article.
But it has flagged up outdated programmes on peoples devices as mentioned lower down the page.
Updating drivers has been the key to this in most cases @WinterLivia7 as their 86 Update is not compatible with many peoples devices until they are updated.
Please be aware that almost every browser is chromium based, the exceptions are Safari and Mozilla Firefox.