• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support server error

Number one

Seeker
server error repeat did get in once but game so slow couldnt play . hope it gets fixed soon
playing from uk on Winyandor

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi there @Number One :) We are aware of an issue that is currently affecting players :( This is being dealt with and we hope to have a resolution shortly :)

DeletedUser7301

I have been having this problem for approaching 24 hours now. I can log in but when the loading bar gets to 11/27 I get the 'Server Error' message. This is very frustrating as I was unable to complete this week's tourney and I have badges to place for the Fellowship Adventure. I have reported it but have been told to do all the usual things, clear cache/use different server etc. Why wasn't I told it was a problem at your end?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
If anyone is experiencing any errors to log ito the game, please raise a support ticket.
We currently do no have any server errors, there has though been an error with Chrome which made an update this week to their programming that has caused issues for some devices.
So please let us know in support.

DeletedUser3141

What is a ticket as I am having the same problems, bar gets to 11/27 and stops with an error

Number one

Seeker
48 hour on and still no joy , i play on windows 10, tried chrome, even tried loading through bluestacks nothing happening , already cleared cache etc

DeletedUser3141

Still not working and I cannot get in contact with support.....so frustrating as I have been playing for 2-3 years and dont want to start over

sail0r

Spellcaster
I had the "Server error" about 1 hour ago (Winyandor on Chrome) but now it seems to work fine.

sail0r

Spellcaster
I cannot get on to the support as i cannot remember my password as i have had it on automatic for so long. This ridiculous...................................
You can find out your password from your browser. If you are using Mozilla Firefox for example you have to go to Tools --> Options --> Privacy & Security --> Logins and Passwords --> Saved Logins. If you are using Google Chrome you have to go to Settings --> AutoFill --> Passwords --> Saved Passwords. If you are using a different browser you can find out where the saved passwords are stored.

Deleted User - 2320795

I too was having this problem last week. I could login but then initial loading image was rotating like ages. When it does finish the progress bar goes to 'Server Error' message at 11/27. Posted a message here in the forum and was asked to contact support.

Support, they told me first to clear cache etc and check but that didn't help. Then they asked me to try another browser. I am used to using Chrome and hence had only that in my desktop. The only other browser was there is the never used Edge but that too had the same issue.

Then I tried installing Opera browser and now it works fine and the speed is also good.

DeletedUser4744

I too was having this problem last week. I could login but then initial loading image was rotating like ages. When it does finish the progress bar goes to 'Server Error' message at 11/27. Posted a message here in the forum and was asked to contact support.

Support, they told me first to clear cache etc and check but that didn't help. Then they asked me to try another browser. I am used to using Chrome and hence had only that in my desktop. The only other browser was there is the never used Edge but that too had the same issue.

Then I tried installing Opera browser and now it works fine and the speed is also good.