• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Server Error, Stream Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1345

Is anyone else having trouble with their game today?

In the last hour or so I am getting numerous " Stream Error " messages, requiring the game be restarted. And it's running slowly - especially cycling through side quests.
I just tried to restart the game, and the Green Bar toward the bottom of the load page ( which loads up to "24" ) stopped loading, and instead of saying "--/24", it said "Server Error."

Is it just me? :(

DeletedUser

absolutely not you, the game has been restarting itself every few minutes, the chat keeps cutting out, I can't see mails or notifications as its always loading and then turns into a stream error - its unplayable as it is!

DeletedUser1345

I managed to get my city to load and run for just a few minutes...then it melted down into stream errors again.
But thanks for responding Lisica - at least I know it's not just my game which is having fits.

DeletedUser1345

Now I can't even get it to load and run long enough to submit a ticket to support.....

sunrae

Soothsayer
Mine is the same, keeps saying stream error and when I do get in its very buggy. Helping fs members it keeps flicking back to page one. Collecting goods very slow, then the icons don't go away for about 15 seconds, chat doesn't want to load, and everything very slow. :eek:

DeletedUser3407

As well as getting the above, I also note that I seem to be stuck logged in to the account. Normally if you log out, close browser, reopen, you need to supply acc/password again, but it just takes me straight to the "welcome" screen, already logged in (despite having logged out). It made me wonder if it's login sessions that are borked here (usually a close/open browser + relog fixes all ills for me).

DeletedUser

I can't load at all now, the game does its "Stream Error" and then I'm thrown back to the screen that says in that icky brown on black:

MAINTENANCE
We'll be back soon!
Elvenar is currently undergoing maintenance to improve your game experience.

Thank you for your patience!

Let me assure you Elvenar that my patience has now worn so thin that its virtually non-existent!

DeletedUser1345

I posted a thread in the Bugs & Errors forum - hopefully the game devs. are aware of the problem.

DeletedUser3337

Oh dear, the server got totally overheated cuz of the new hot looks of that Elven, I tell you!
Same probs here and I been counting down seconds to upcomming tournament for days now.

anyone getting lines down the game screen aswell as the system error? I've logged a ticket but can't get into the game now to see if thy've responded..it keeps crashing......

Cregganroe

Conjurer
Yep just got back and refused to load so did cache and all and still won''t so at least I know it's not me for a change

Timneh

Artisan
I can get into the game but every 2 mins it is crashing and when not crashing it is so laggy i can't do anything. Tourney is impossible to play with it like this.

DeletedUser3337

A frustrated cat can be dangerous to other species, be warned Elvenar Devs!

My goldfish, called Patience, is not swimming anymore.
Hope my hamster, called Sanity, will survive this crisis.

105094,patienceHSI6X.jpg

DeletedUser441

If anyone needs to contact support you can right click on the loading page , or game page when it's working , and you'll see a box which gives access to support , forum , Facebook Fanpage ( LOL ! ) or more games. These errors are driving me scatty :eek: :( :mad: ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.