• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Seriously, why??

DeletedUser8230

Why are these 2 recipes for kp still in the crafting cycle?
Why would any body waste 3 hours and SF waiting for 1 kp, you get 1 kp in an hour. even the 3 kp in 3.5 hrs is crazy.o_O
Why werent these dropped with the others in the last change up of recipes?

kp.JPG

Pauly7

Magus
Just two examples of many fairly useless craftable items. The answer is that space is purposefully filled up that way. They don't want people to constantly be able to craft pet food.

DeletedUser8230

"Lowered the number of available Pet Food recipes in the recipe pool. This should allow players without pets to craft more meaningful items while players with pets can keep gathering food to activate Pet Food effects for special occasions. "

OK then so why do i now have these in my recipes when i dont even have any pet buildings in my city? Seems like the devs need to look at their algorithms;)

craft.JPG

m4rt1n

Adept
I don't mind 2 petfood in the 6 hour slot as I can get them both sometimes.

Maybe they should make some sort of possible selection where you could switch off one type of craftable item.

Those who never use petfood could switch it off from the selection, and those who want it could switch off something else like relics or kp.

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
As long as the recipes appear randomly, there will always be players who are dissatisfied with them. This randomness however is relevant to the balancing, so I do not expect Inno to give it up. So better not complain about too much of something, they might hear us (like they did with pet food).

DeletedUser1874

Why would any body waste 3 hours and SF waiting for 1 kp, you get 1 kp in an hour.
Me in one of the servers I play in, where I have 30k+ SF and 0 Catalysts. It's free real est- ahem, it's free Vision Vapor. This goes to show how this RNG system is severly flawed anyhow.

Gargon667

Mentor
I craft everything that does not cost catalysts, just for the VV. Obviously only if nothing better is around...

DeletedUser8632

Why are these 2 recipes for kp still in the crafting cycle?
Why would any body waste 3 hours and SF waiting for 1 kp, you get 1 kp in an hour. even the 3 kp in 3.5 hrs is crazy.o_O
Why werent these dropped with the others in the last change up of recipes?

View attachment 4045

Like many others said: Craftables that don't need CC have no downside. Its "free" VV and Fragments are aplenty.

Or have a bigger choice of things to craft -- perhaps with a level 6 magic academy.

See, that is what many others were complaining about: Too many things to craft. There is really not much Inno can do (for once). Put too many things people will complain they don't get what they want. Put too few and people will also complain that they don't get what they want.

As long as the recipes appear randomly, there will always be players who are dissatisfied with them. This randomness however is relevant to the balancing, so I do not expect Inno to give it up. So better not complain about too much of something, they might hear us (like they did with pet food).

I agree with this and it makes me incredibly sad that I will now often not comment on things, or make suggestions and give feedback because I keep thinking "This has a lot of potential to be misconstrued by the devs"

cwgiii

Shaman
"I don't get enough pet food!"
"I get too much pet food!"

Probably not that easy for the devs....

Fairly simple, actually:

IF a pet is present, THEN include pet food in the offerings
IF a pet is not present, THEN do not include pet food in the offerings

When pets are present, pet food offerings can still be "random"
When multiple pets are present, higher percentages of pet food could even be offered

Just a thought.