• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Sentient goods

VIP2

Alchemist
I have a city in Winyandor and trying to trade for moonstone.
On checking trader I see that there are 197 of them ( not counting my own )
I have made my trades 3* but still no response
How on earth are we supposed to progress with the new chapter if there is a world shortage?

davemc

Bard
I am also struggling for Moonstone in Wyniandor 247 pages of trades most of them cross trades . I am not sure but for the first research on the quests for the Artiiler i need 100k of moonstone . Does this change depending on your boost or is it universal .

Firefrost1

Dreamer
Coming up with the same problem: no Moonstone to be had in Winyandor. Out of 185 pages of sentient good trades, 182 of them are of folks asking for Moonstone. On querying this with support, was told there is no problem and to put up my own trades for Moonstone!

davemc

Bard
One problem is you need the Moonstone for research then Moonstone to build it and Moonstone to get council hall to level 3. I am am sure soon it will swap around and there will be a shortage of other goods

DeletedUser2920

I have Moonstone there, but yes, it depends on whether I am producing it, and then losing it. That's the problem with goods that lose value/