• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Sentient goods

Maillie

Spellcaster
The same problem used to exist in Winyandor with marble. Almost no one had marble in the fellowship and there was literally none in the neighborhood when our cities were smaller a couple of years ago. I remember taking pictures of 9 pages of nothing but trades for marble. I posted it on our website. We actually had to have our own marble manufactories, boosted or not, in order to continue.

I believe the main problem with Felyndral is that we already had cities in Winyandor, and maybe Arrendyl, prior to Felyndral being opened. When we got into higher chapters they took a lot more of our time and we couldn't keep going with the additional city in the new world. Now that Chapter 15 is open we are working feverishly, trying to come up with sentient goods. We are moving forward at such a snail's pace it's ridiculous, and the new event is providing no relief whatsoever to the Beta players that have had to deal with it.

My winnings from the event have included 3 marble relics, 2 kp, a couple Frozen Flames (2x2 culture items), and a unicorn. I believe we've had that event in Beta for about 15 days and the "major" prize is a gingerbread house, which so far I have earned 2 (yes two) evolve artifacts for. Hopefully they will change this event before it comes to the live cities, or the problem with abandoned cities in Felyndral is not going to improve, I'm afraid. The chapter 15 players are desperate for seeds for the sentient goods, and MM spells. Opening a box in the event (for which I had to save up 50 ribbons to get) to find 2 kp as a reward was not a happy moment.

DeletedUser8632

Supporting @Laurelin's claim: 9 Months on Felyndral and I have yet to see a single Steel or Scrolls trade. Had to demote my Felyndral city to pure "Event City" because 9 out of 10 neighbour cities are dead and trading is like trying to sell fridges to Eskimos.

Lelanya

Mentor
Holy geez, I never have that problem, I always get steel or scroll trades. I have an issue with all the #$%$# cross tier trades, Fel is horrible for that. I joined on day 4, and I remember scratching for planks at times, in the early days, and the general lack of rune shards. But Inno has solved that, with the Ferris Wheel and Enar's Embassy. Post your sentient 3 star, like Chuck advises, until the other players get to know you. I look for friends, former fellows, and players I know from the Forum :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Chapter 15, changes everything, I have had to cross tier like never before but all my cross-tier I have kept at a ratio 3:1 or better.
There are a lot and I mean a lot of players out there asking for extreme amounts on the opposite, desperate for a trade .

Oh well time and effort and fair trades and I am getting there. :)