• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Sentient goods production dropping

BluePetal

Novice
I'm perhaps missing something but can anyone please explain why my boosted sentient goods are reducing ? I had upped my mushroom production to just over 2000 per 3hr but it's now down to 1600+having been slowly dropping. I know there's decay in the goods overnight but surely not the building production??. Any help/advice appreciated.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @BluePetal Drop a ticket into Support! They'll be happy to look at this for you :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I guess that your amount of relics is going down. And therefore the production boost you get from them.
That would be my guess too @AsterObelix. :)

I have to be careful when crafting enchantments in the MA, so I don't use up too many silk relics. I am so used to having 700% boosts that I am positively greedy for silk relics. :p (I lust after Magical Manufacturing enchantments, and I am my own worst enemy in that respect.)

BluePetal

Novice
I guess that your amount of relics is going down. And therefore the production boost you get from them.
Thanks all for your help & it does seem to be the lack of relics... I had wondered if it was my head not grasping the difference between enchanted & not enchanted but I've upped my relics & production is picking up again! Hadn't realised it was a thing!