• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Sentient goods not showing amount of increase for upgrade

DeletedUser5181

It won't allow me to post my screenshot, but when I open the tab for upgrade on my sentient level manufactories it has two production rows, but they both show tier 1 goods.

FieryArien

Necromancer
The problem is size of the file. If you crop the image, it will take less space and will be accepted by the forum.

It’s useful when you say what platform you play on, when you report a bug. I bet you are reporting it for the app, right? :cool:

Alcaro

Necromancer
this is the bug:

en2_ prod text_1.jpg en2_ prod text_2.jpg en2_ prod text_3.jpg

On PC, Windows 10, Chrome.

@Shae-leigh - go for Save as, not simply Save and choose .jpg files not .png
you can also install Lightshot, easy to use, no need to go to paint or other programms ad u can directly crop the area you want and save it as .jpg by default.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5181

Yes, :). App
EN Fely

Okay, I am just on my phone and haven't made it to the pc yet

Dicke01

Adventurer
@Shae-leigh My sentient goods manufactories all only show the normal goods in their description, but they still produce sentient goods. I'm app only, as well. I just figured as long as they still produce what I want them to, it's all good

BlueBlou

Illusionist
I, for one, would still like to know what the increase in sentient productions are going to be if I upgrade. I also play on app and it is just wrong to get the tier one products mentioned twice. Call it OCD if you like, and it was not always like this. Just a display something that needs fixing i.m.o.

DeletedUser5181

@Dicke01 This is true, and I am still playing. The reason I noticed is I wanted to see what the increase would be if I upgraded my sentient goods and if that was the best way to spend my population at the moment. As Blueblou mentioned, it never used to be like this so I assume it is an easy fix.

Gargon667

Mentor
It´s definitely a bug, not intentional.

But for now just use elven architect, shows you the production for all levels, nit just the next one, so I actually always look there, not in the game :)