• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Selling workshop lvl1 gives less population

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
I have sold a workshop on lvl1. When selling it says I will get 20 population back, but only 18 gets added.
Another player says it cost her 15 pop to build one, then selling she says it looks like she would get another number, but the same 15 were added.

Last edited:

Pauly7

Magus
Is this to do with the effect of the Golden Abyss and/or Mountain Halls? i.e. you get the bonus population which changes depending on your current working population.

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
Is this to do with the effect of the Golden Abyss and/or Mountain Halls? i.e. you get the bonus population which changes depending on your current working population.
Dont think so, as for another player it varies what she gets everytime.

MagicTasha

Spellcaster
Am selling more ws on lvl 1. All cost 18 to build. I get 15 back, then 14. I get less added although I sell them and should get 18 back.

Pauly7

Magus
Do you have the GA and/or Mountain Halls? If you do then the amount of population returning when you sell something is never the same as it is when you buy it.

FieryArien

Necromancer
And are you sure it costs you 18 to build? Look at your free population before building WS and then after you build it. The bonus from GA and/or Mountain Halls kicks in and the real amount of deducted population is lower than requested in the building menu.

And in such situation you can’t get back all people, because you’d be able to generate infinite amount of population (using less when building the WS, but getting more back when deleting it).