• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Selling the fairy portal before request?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Hi all!

I am at the end of fairies, just built the blooming and towers. My goal now is to not transition to orcs yet, but reach the "orc wall" (I see it already, I have +200 regions), and get ALL my AW (I built all) to level six, so I plan to stay stuck on purpose in fairies. I do have a lot of allocated space for them, so my idea now is to have all that free space for nothing, or a "level 6 forest" (My boosted is planks.) I am stalling earning KP, etc, so do not need it. Also, to filll it up with workshops for the next FA.

All my roads are fairy already, so it is time to sell the portal. It wants me to research (and shift into) orc stage, so I do not want to. If I sell the portal, will she ask for me to sell it, if so, will I have to build another one and sell it (I figure the game will know I sold it).

Meanwhile, I can also do major re-arrangement, and get stuff organized, and even ready for orc's building's growth.

Thanks!

Pauly7

Magus
If I sell the portal, will she ask for me to sell it, if so, will I have to build another one and sell it
The game may ask you to sell a portal, but you don't need to do it. You can just cancel it and catch up to the Orc quests.

I'm not certain, but I don't think the game is clever enough to know that you no longer have the portal and so skip the "quest". If it does or doesn't, though, makes no difference.

Paladestar

Enchanter
Often the end of chapter sell portal quest is the one that gives 200 diamonds, so you don't really wanna skip it. :p

You can sell it now if you want to and when the quest pops up to sell it later you can rebuild any portal you like, from any previous guest race, sell it and it'll count for the quest.

Pauly7

Magus
Often the end of chapter sell portal quest is the one that gives 200 diamonds, so you don't really wanna skip it. :p

You can sell it now if you want to and when the quest pops up to sell it later you can rebuild any portal you like, from any previous guest race, sell it and it'll count for the quest.
There are no diamonds for selling the Fairy portal.

That being said your advice is probably better as selling the Fairy portal is an Orc quest rather than a Fairy quest so there would be a long wait to decline it.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Thanks everybody.

I will sell it when I remove them when I have some time (already leveling up Blooming Trader's Guild), but will rid of the portal before orcs though. I am going to finish all 9 provinces first, get all AW to level 6, then I switch to orcs and re-arrange for the upcoming changes. Meanwhile, it will be empty, including the portal. Except during next FA, which it will be a workshop festival.