• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Selling evolving buildings to craft them anew ...

Lady Croft

Adventurer
Hi, I have searched this question, but didn't find my answer;

I'm in Embassies Chapter and I have a Ch1 Festive May Tree and Ch Orcs Ever Blossom Sleigh. Yes, I can use RRS to upgrade them, though it will mean I need a lot of them, and evolving buildings are appearing in the crafting menu, so if I sell them will I definitely get them in the crafting menu like I see evolving bldgs. I don't have/ want cycling through the options?

I'm hesitating as I don't want to find out after selling them that they're gone... the devs usually won't replace something if you sell it, even accidentally.

Thanks in advance.

Jake65

Sage
This came up somewhere a while ago. They will (should) become available for crafting but I think there's a rotation/cycle so you might wait a long time.
@Sir Derf I'm sure you had a list of the rotation.

Sir Derf

Adept
Off the top of my head, the replace-every-6-weeks cycle has a 2 year period, so it might take a while for a particular base to show up.

Lady Croft

Adventurer
Hi again,
I sold my low chapter Ever Blossom Sleigh to find it in the crafting menu the following day and I now have a Chapter 15 one. The other items I sold from inventory have all appeared as well.
Now to sell my Chapter 1 Festive May Tree.

OldHag

Necromancer
You're very lucky @Lady Croft. I deleted a gingerbread house base building, months and months ago, believing I would be able to craft an up to date one but I haven't seen it in my MA. It's the only evolving building I'm missing and am incredibly peed off not to see it appear in my MA as was lead to believe would happen.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
You're very lucky @Lady Croft. I deleted a gingerbread house base building, months and months ago, believing I would be able to craft an up to date one but I haven't seen it in my MA. It's the only evolving building I'm missing and am incredibly peed off not to see it appear in my MA as was lead to believe would happen.
Have you tried writing to support? Maybe the game somehow still 'thinks' you have the base and therefore it won't show up in your crafting. Also, look through your inventory, make sure you don't still have a very low level base hidden in there somewhere. During some events, I managed to get my hands on a second base (with no artifacts to evolve it, but still). It could be that this was the case for you two. And if so, that would be a reason for it to not show up in your crafter recipes.