• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Open Sell your Fairy Portal quest.

• Thread starter DeletedUser6846
  • Start date

DeletedUser6846

I just completed the research the Orcs and Goblins Portal Site quest. After that I got the Sell Your Fairy Portal Site quest. I have already sold it at the end of the Fairies chapter, but it does not autocomplete. It gives option to decline, which feels like the choice for everyone.

Why would anyone still have the Fairy Portal after several days of completing the chapter? There is enough time during the Fairies Ancient Wonders and the Orcs Advanced Scouts to produce portal good for roads.

Deleted User - 1634960

There are a number of reasons why a player would still have the Fairy Portal at that stage of the game.
They include, but are not limited to:
  • They did not want to risk filling up the space before they were required to build the Orc Portal.
  • They remembered that there was a similar quest (to sell the Dwarf Portal) at the beginning of the Fairies Chapter.
Your options include rebuilding the Fairy Portal and selling it again, or declining the quest.

This is not a bug, the transition is intentional. ;)