• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Sell and rebuild portal...

Sir Derf

Adept
Just wanted to verify, if I build a portal, like, say, the Elvenar Council Hall, and build some production buildings, like, say Elvenar Academies, and were to spend a portion of time, like say, the next month, producing resources, like say Elvenar Ideas and Elvenar Workforce, and then were to have some reason to want space back, like say, a possible upcoming Fellowship Adventure, would those resources still be available when I were to later rebuild the Council Hall and the Academies?

Just asking a hypothetical question...
about a hypothetical scenario..​
for a hypothetical friend....​

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah all your resources should still be there... You will probably find you still have granite, copper and all sorts of other c**p in your inventory too. It's just that they only tell you about it when you have the relevant portal built in the relevant chapter.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I would teleport the Academies and not sell them unless you have tons of resources to rebuild all those again...but as far as the Council, you can sell that and rebuild it and all the guest race resources you already made will still be there

Julian

Sorcerer
I did just that for the last FA.

Gargon667

Mentor
Just wanted to verify, if I build a portal, like, say, the Elvenar Council Hall, and build some production buildings, like, say Elvenar Academies, and were to spend a portion of time, like say, the next month, producing resources, like say Elvenar Ideas and Elvenar Workforce, and then were to have some reason to want space back, like say, a possible upcoming Fellowship Adventure, would those resources still be available when I were to later rebuild the Council Hall and the Academies?

Just asking a hypothetical question...
about a hypothetical scenario..​
for a hypothetical friend....​

I have built a lvl 1 chapter 16 settlement 3 or 4 times now lol and yes the resources keep accumulating. I always sell the settlement for FAs, but it gives me something to do between FAs lol. Not that I will ever use the resources to finish the chapter but I could if Inno ever changes the way tourneys/spire work... By then I will have all the chapter resources ready to go :D

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
And this is true for all chapters.
You still have leftover resources since Dwarves! As a player myself, I always advise you to stock up guest resources before taking all down, so you have resources if you need more roads before researching the next ones. It is a common practice, and your resources will always be safe :)