• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Seeking active fellowship

Itharbien

Novice
Hello.

I am looking for an active fellowship to join. My score is only 6.5k currently after about a month playing, but I'm active every day and completing spire gateway and all tournament matches each week.

Julian

Sorcerer
Have a look at Mayhem Tavern. Mayhem is the current Fellowship Adventure champions. The Tavern is our new sister fellowship, designed for small players looking for a help up.

Seethru

Dreamer
Hi we have a couple of spaces in the fire of the Phoenix and we could do with more daily players we are a newish fellowship and have very few rules come try us out you will be more than welcome.

gypsylore

Spellcaster
Hi Itharbien,guardians of lost dreams are looking for an active member,fabulous friendly bunch of players,come join us

chillibizm

Novice
Greetings Itharbien, If you like to play your way, without any pressure, with a group of active players that help and participate because they want to, then please consider us. We are a smaller group and from all around the world, chat when we have questions or need goods, and some friendly banter as well. You will be warmly welcomed, all are active and if we do have any rule it is to enjoy the game and have fun!
Cheers,
Aussie Bill