• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Secondary boosted goods?!?

Didee

Seeker
Hello,

When I've checked my relics status a few hours ago, I've found out that some relics are now coloured in blue and I don't understand why (see attached picture). I can't seem to find out why on elvengems.

Would anyone help me to understand what happened?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200215-233657_Elvenar.jpg
    Screenshot_20200215-233657_Elvenar.jpg
    678 KB · Views: 135

Julian

Sorcerer
The blue ones refer to sentient goods boost. But that doesn't come in until the elementals chapter. Considering you've yet to unlock your second tier production, you shouldn't be seeing any of that lower line and the blue highlights. This is obviously a bug. Either ignore it, or lodge a ticket with support.

DeletedUser9340

Hello,

When I've checked my relics status a few hours ago, I've found out that some relics are now coloured in blue and I don't understand why (see attached picture). I can't seem to find out why on elvengems.

Would anyone help me to understand what happened?
Those blue colors are referring to Sentient Goods.Ignore them because they are only needed once you reach Ch-12/Elementals.If your sentient good is Marble,Produce Steel.If steel,produce planks.If planks,build marble(used only at Ch-12 and after)

Sir Derf

Adept
Or don't ignore, them, but plan ahead.

Consider pre-building a pair of manufactories for your secondary boost up to the maximum ahead of Chapter 12. I used teleports to temporarily remove T1 manus so I could build up several T4's between Chapter 11 & 12

Take advantage of Tourneys in your secondary boost to increase your stock of relics, anticipating your unlocking the boost capability in Chapter 12.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Or don't ignore, them, but plan ahead.

Consider pre-building a pair of manufactories for your secondary boost up to the maximum ahead of Chapter 12. I used teleports to temporarily remove T1 manus so I could build up several T4's between Chapter 11 & 12

Take advantage of Tourneys in your secondary boost to increase your stock of relics, anticipating your unlocking the boost capability in Chapter 12.

So, two each RSS for second boosted? I (two marbles, two crystals, and two gems as my second boosts) I think I do that after the orcs chapter, in their room before filling woodelves.

Sir Derf

Adept
I don't know that I recommend making them that far ahead. I personally only started working on T4 manufactories from scratch slightly before Chapter XII (Elementals), so that I would have them when I needed them. As I build up in Elementals, I'll also plan to have the pop, culture and space to build up T5s at the end.

Pauly7

Magus
One of each sentient manufactory is usually fine unless you plan to race very quickly through chapters or if you have an abundance of spare space and population.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I don't know that I recommend making them that far ahead. I personally only started working on T4 manufactories from scratch slightly before Chapter XII (Elementals), so that I would have them when I needed them. As I build up in Elementals, I'll also plan to have the pop, culture and space to build up T5s at the end.

I plan to teleport, but to do the homework ahead.

So, if I am planks, silk, dust, my second are marble, crystal, and gems, right?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Thanks! I will actually wait, since I will be capped at an earlier level, so it would be a waste of teleports, or having it a lower level upon reaching elementals. So, I guess before starting Elementals I will build them. Thanks.

Julian

Sorcerer
You will need the marble (T1) for Elementals, crystals (T2) for Alumni, and gems (T3) for Constructs. Don't ask me about Elvenar.

DeletedUser9340

Good to know, then, I'll pre-build in between chapters, as I always stall to level up AWs.
Make a good city.Don't forget Elvenar is about strategy & patience ;) Good luck with the Woodelves. Within a month,I will enter Sorcerers & Dragons! :D

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yup, different play styles.

Some trees are tall with thin trunks, others the other way around. However, the latter eventually with reach the first's hight too, but with a much thicker root and thunk foundation.

DeletedUser9340

Yup, different play styles.

Some trees are tall with thin trunks, others the other way around. However, the latter eventually with reach the first's hight too, but with a much thicker root and thunk foundation.
What comparison! :p :p :p :p :p you are a philosopher!