• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Season of Dreams

kimkimkim

Summoner
I am 0/130 leading to #47.....my dailies are just about to open and I've already finished the weeklies

Sir Derf

Adept
10th week just started... time to start hearing about Season Pass purchasers having completed the 50th Reward...

kimkimkim

Summoner
I would be more inclined to buy the season pass if the items that were offered were more rare to get or ones that are not seen as often.....but to be frank, most of the season pass rewards are items that have been offered as rewards in events......no offense, but I don't think it would have hurt to throw a wishing well or a trading outpost in the mix.....then I would be tempted to buy

Jake65

Sage
Yesterday evening, FA ends, sells 216 workshops.
This morning, weekly quest: "Produce 40 baskets of groceries".
Starts building workshops again...... :D

Jake65

Sage
Just completed the 50th reward.
With a weekly set on Thursday and another 6 daily sets we should get 400 petals.
Possibly 3 blessings assuming it stays at 130 petals per reward.
Looking forward to feeling blessed, haha.

m4rt1n

Adept
I've completed every quest to date and need 10 points for the 50th reward.

Sir Derf

Adept
I missed a few Dailies (and dd not purchase the Season Pass), so have 25 petals to go... I hope they don't run out of Somnial Pools...

kimkimkim

Summoner
I've completed every quest to date and need 10 points for the 50th reward.
you must have missed completing one of the dailies....I too have finished all quests and received the 50th reward.....my counter is at 0/130 going onto 51

Jake65

Sage
I missed a few Dailies (and dd not purchase the Season Pass), so have 25 petals to go... I hope they don't run out of Somnial Pools...
You might only get a foot spa if you're late.
Somewhere to revitalise your fo.... oh, never mind :p

m4rt1n

Adept
you must have missed completing one of the dailies....I too have finished all quests and received the 50th reward.....my counter is at 0/130 going onto 51

Looks like I must have missed 2 dailies as they are 5 each, no idea how, maybe I just forgot one day.

Sir Derf

Adept
Ummmm, I just finished 4 new Weekly Quests... I thought there were only supposed to be Weekly Quests for the 10 full weeks of the Season, and no new Weekly Quests fir the final 5 days?

SkyRider99

Mentor
Hmmmm ... ummmm. Curiouser and curiouser. o_O

1680830333339.png

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Why can I only open the middle box and neither of the two purple boxes around it once I am past the 50 mark?

m4rt1n

Adept
The two on either side are only available if you've bought the season pass.

Took me a while to work out, that should have been made clearer, the outer chests should have had the same golden padlock displayed as previous prizes in my opinion.

@Herodite could you please feed this back as I waited to see if more opened after gaining enough for 2 extra chests before working it out.

Last edited: