• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Season of Dreams

Sir Derf

Adept
I think it works out, +/- a day...

4,180 petals needed to earn the 50th reward.

9 weeks of 4*70 = 2,520 petals
9 weeks of 7*4*5 = 1,260 petals

9 weeks = 3,780 petals

Week 10 starts March 29 (for me). Completing 4 weekly on March 29 adds 280 petals to a total of 4,060, leaving 120 petals left. Completion of all Dailies on March 29, 30, 31, April 1, 2 and 3 will get me to 4,180 and the 50th reward.

That's like a week before the Season ends on April 11.

m4rt1n

Adept
The extra added on March 2nd for those completing the season reward early, am I missing something @Herodite @anonglitch or has Inno just made extra unobtainable to get players to take part, as of now 18th March I have just unlocked level 44 completing ALL available tasks, fellows ask me and I wonder for myself, is there another way to earn petals? or have Inno just made another cockup???

This is the extra I refer to https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/season-of-dreams.17360/#post-109469

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
Well, if you buy the Season Pass (3000 diamonds) you get another 150 Petals.
And possibly, there will be an offer to buy extra petals come the end of the Season.

75 days * 4*5 daily quests = 1,500 petals
10/11 weeks * 4*70 weekly quests = 2,800/3,080 petals

Full season, everything finished = 4,300/4,580 petals

4,180 for 50th reward leaves 120/400 extra petals

At 130 petals for each Season Blessing, that's 0/3 Blessings available if you do everything, 2/4 Blessings if you do everything and buy the Season Pass

Sir Derf

Adept
So, given the answer I received in another thread, there is no partial week 11 weekly quests.

Which, if my information and math is correct, means that, without purchasing the Royal Pass, while you can achieve the 50th Reward with a small amount of uncompleted Daily and Weekly Quests, a complete sweep of all Daily and Weekly Quests will be insufficient by 10 Petals to qualify for the first Seasonal Blessing.

C-Nymph

Necromancer
So, given the answer I received in another thread, there is no partial week 11 weekly quests.

Which, if my information and math is correct, means that, without purchasing the Royal Pass, while you can achieve the 50th Reward with a small amount of uncompleted Daily and Weekly Quests, a complete sweep of all Daily and Weekly Quests will be insufficient by 10 Petals to qualify for the first Seasonal Blessing.
Wait, what? You mean the Season might therefore turn into a feature that tries to persuade us to spend diamonds because of FOMO right near the end? How unexpected! :p

Last edited:

C-Nymph

Necromancer
We've been assuming it's season blessings for us but maybe it's about blessing Inno with our diamonds :D
And here I was trying to edit my text to use some less offensive wording :p Your quote was a bit too soon lol

Sir Derf

Adept
The post shows a player stating they got the 50th reward on Feb 9, 12 days before the (original) end date of Feb 21 for that Season on Beta. Did that person explain how they did it? I didn't immediately find the breakdown, but let's see if we can figure it out...

The post says they achieved 50th status after completing the new Weekly Quests presented that day. Feb 9 was the start of the 10th week, meaning the player had done 10 weeks of Weeklies for 2,800 Petals and at least 63 (maybe 64) days of Dailies for 1,260 (maybe 1,280) Petals, totaling 4,060 (maybe 4,080) petals, which would not be sufficient to reach the 4,180 Petals needed for the 50th. But, add the Season Pass purchase which adds 150 Petals, and you would have 4,210 (maybe 4,230) petals, just enough for the 50th.

Same situation for us.

So, judge your worry levels accordingly...

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Sorry but can you all please double check or ultimately triple check before you give an advice or opinion. Also, reading the full post before posting would help a lot too. Sorry but I'm tired of being the bad guy here for correcting things while I'm trying to help. I do try to sugarcoat it with jokes, apologies etc but it's not working very well.
Thank you

m4rt1n

Adept
Sorry but can you all please double check or ultimately triple check before you give an advice or opinion. Also, reading the full post before posting would help a lot too. Sorry but I'm tired of being the bad guy here for correcting things while I'm trying to help. I do try to sugarcoat it with jokes, apologies etc but it's not working very well.
Thank you

We only try, sorry I didn't realise extra Petals were available with the season pass, only a discussion about it @Silly Bubbles also seems it is not the end of the world if you miss the odd daily to still be able to complete. :)

Sir Derf

Adept
Thank you

Good advice that, read the whole post. Which I did.

But you're right, one really should double check before giving advice. Let's see what else that player has said in that thread... Huh. There's an earlier post where they state that they had bought the Season Pass for that season, and thus had 150 Petals over and above the Daily and Weekly Quests, and thus was able to unlock the 50th reward 12 days before the original 75 day duration ended. I can't completely tell, but it sounds like they might have even gotten it for the bargain price of 2500 Diamonds, as that seems like the original price the Pass cost on Beta.

There. Double checked. Thanks for the suggestion.

Again, judge your worry levels accordingly...

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Good advice that, read the whole post. Which I did.

But you're right, one really should double check before giving advice. Let's see what else that player has said in that thread... Huh. There's an earlier post where they state that they had bought the Season Pass for that season, and thus had 150 Petals over and above the Daily and Weekly Quests, and thus was able to unlock the 50th reward 12 days before the original 75 day duration ended. I can't completely tell, but it sounds like they might have even gotten it for the bargain price of 2500 Diamonds, as that seems like the original price the Pass cost on Beta.

There. Double checked. Thanks for the suggestion.

Again, judge your worry levels accordingly...

I would correct you but I'll very likely get punished for that.

Sir Derf

Adept
Correct away...

I've gone back and crossed out mistakes and updated details in my posts plenty of times. I'll happily do that again, if you would actually point out what was wrong...

OldHag

Necromancer
No just completed all quests to date.
My position on the reward bar was different from yours on that date 18th march, by quite a few petals, but I had also done all the daily and weekly quests up to that point.
My current count is 120/130 on the way to reward #45 - I have 2 weekly quests left, worth 140 petals, does this look similar to your own position on the reward bar. I haven't used any of the free refreshes.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
My current count is 120/130 on the way to reward #45 - I have 2 weekly quests left, worth 140 petals, does this look similar to your own position on the reward bar. I haven't used any of the free refreshes.

That adds up to my position. I'm 110/130 but I skipped two unurium dailies. I also have two weekly quests left.