• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Season of Dreams

Sir Derf

Adept
@BonnyGwen , like many aspects of Elevnar, 'daily' does not equate to 'starting at local midnight'. There are multiple ways to see when the transition time is.

If you have finished all daily or weekly quests, on the PC, hovering over the quest giver produces a popup that provides a countdown until new quests will be given.
Regardless of if you've finished all daily or weekly quests, on the PC, if you click on the quest giver and produce the Season of Dreams window, a countdown until the next batch of quests is shown on the left just above the four quests.

BonnyGwen

Spellcaster
7:38 hrs till new quests is what I see on the countdown. But I finished these my yesterday morning so I expected new this morning.
Regardless of when midnight happens on the sever (and I'm in Eastern Time zone so I know about the time difference), it's like more than 24hrs is happening between issuing of new quests. Perhaps they shifted when quests are issued? Now I'm going to have to wait to finish spire till my evening in case the daily quests ask for something spire related.

Sir Derf

Adept
I can only go by the information you provide and attempt to provide answers accordingly. If you did miss a rotation as your newly provided information suggests, then you should probably contact support.

m4rt1n

Adept
Changeover of daily quests is at 00:00 GMT on this server, weekly quests are stackable and have a refresh option unlike the daily quests.

Sir Derf

Adept
@BonnyGwen , how many quests do you think you have completed, and what is your current progress on the Rewards Lane? I have finished all 4 Weekly Quests from the first week (4*70 = 280 petals) and all 4 Daily Quests from the first 4 days of this Season (4*4*5 = 80), and so currently I am at 40/50 petals between the 9th and 10th reward, which represents a total of 360 petals (280+80 = 360).

m4rt1n

Adept
@BonnyGwen , how many quests do you think you have completed, and what is your current progress on the Rewards Lane? I have finished all 4 Weekly Quests from the first week (4*70 = 280 petals) and all 4 Daily Quests from the first 4 days of this Season (4*4*5 = 80), and so currently I am at 40/50 petals between the 9th and 10th reward, which represents a total of 360 petals (280+80 = 360).

Same here.

Sir Derf

Adept
Wasn't saying you didn't, just saying that I didn't.

By the way, before you did what you did to see what you saw, what was the countdown timer on the Daily Quests reading? In my case, I had had the game in a separate tab from the forum, so technically when I switched tabs, I didn't see the live live addition of new quests; I actually briefly saw the timer read -34 seconds as I switched back to the game tab before the new quests showed up and the timer switched to 23 hours 59 minutes..

m4rt1n

Adept
Wasn't saying you didn't, just saying that I didn't.

By the way, before you did what you did to see what you saw, what was the countdown timer on the Daily Quests reading? In my case, I had had the game in a separate tab from the forum, so technically when I switched tabs, I didn't see the live live addition of new quests; I actually briefly saw the timer read -34 seconds as I switched back to the game tab before the new quests showed up and the timer switched to 23 hours 59 minutes..

Puzzled, was that reply to me, no worries either way, just saying I was on the game and the countdown restarted at 23:59 but still showing the dailies as solved and the wait until tomorrow message, for me using google chrome on PC win 10 it took a full refresh to show the new dailies. ;)

JBento

Adventurer
Ok, so, feedback. For reference, I've JUST started the Elementals chapter (researched its Adv Scouts literally yesterday).

- I like the Season Pass over the rotating quests, which I found to be mostly annoying in any case.
- Curse you for the premium-only Manta Ray. I want more of them, but I'm not paying 3k diamonds for it, because lol.
- I was super-happy with the upcoming mana rewards when i was in the halflings chapter, but once I hit the Elementals chapter they all turned into Divine Seeds, both the daily chest and the points rewards. As someone who's drowning in seeds but always short on mana, this was a definite bummer. Please consider turning those rewards into choosable between mana and seeds (the pass already has a mechanic for it; the daily chest could make replace the mana/seeds reward with a tome-like thing that you could use from inventory to pick what you want?).

m4rt1n

Adept
Ok, so, feedback. For reference, I've JUST started the Elementals chapter (researched its Adv Scouts literally yesterday).

- I like the Season Pass over the rotating quests, which I found to be mostly annoying in any case.
- Curse you for the premium-only Manta Ray. I want more of them, but I'm not paying 3k diamonds for it, because lol.
- I was super-happy with the upcoming mana rewards when i was in the halflings chapter, but once I hit the Elementals chapter they all turned into Divine Seeds, both the daily chest and the points rewards. As someone who's drowning in seeds but always short on mana, this was a definite bummer. Please consider turning those rewards into choosable between mana and seeds (the pass already has a mechanic for it; the daily chest could make replace the mana/seeds reward with a tome-like thing that you could use from inventory to pick what you want?).

It gets more complex further on, you will be glad of the huge amount of seeds, the big one is when you have to choose the production of your Trader when you hit Unurium and need lots of both.

JBento

Adventurer
It gets more complex further on, you will be glad of the huge amount of seeds, the big one is when you have to choose the production of your Trader when you hit Unurium and need lots of both.
Maybe, but right now I'm crapping out like 40k seeds a day with no meaningful sink for them, while being compeltely mana starved. XD

m4rt1n

Adept
@JBento off topic a little but upgrade the wonders, some are far better than others, there are threads on this forum explaining. :)

SkyRider99

Mentor
Why are the buildings locked for me? I am in Chapter XX, and currently completing all the Daily and Weekly quests.

1675120901321.png

Are the buildings locked because of the Seasons of Magic thread that said,

Besides, many waypoints include various buildings from previous events, so unlocking all rewards the Season offers can be your chance to get missing buildings!

Is that saying I have to complete the entire Season offers to get the buildings unlocked?

m4rt1n

Adept
Why are the buildings locked for me? I am in Chapter XX, and currently completing all the Daily and Weekly quests.

View attachment 7025

Are the buildings locked because of the Seasons of Magic thread that said,

Besides, many waypoints include various buildings from previous events, so unlocking all rewards the Season offers can be your chance to get missing buildings!

Is that saying I have to complete the entire Season offers to get the buildings unlocked?
You need to buy the season pass for 3000 diamonds to unlock the padlock prizes, something I am not doing.