• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Season of Dreams

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update of the latest addition to Elvenar: Season of Dreams.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

C-Nymph

Necromancer
I don't really like the Seasons, but it's not as bad as the Cauldron at least ;)
I do like that you've published a youtube video called "DO NOT PUBLISH". That at least made me chuckle ;)

Attachments

• Elvenar Youtube DO NOT PUBLISH.jpg
    Elvenar Youtube DO NOT PUBLISH.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 47

Jake65

Sage
If anyone is avoiding the Cauldron related repeatable quests, here's one worth doing before they're lost to The Seasons.

CauldronDiamondQuest.jpg

Alcaro

Necromancer
Me too!!
I knew their sequence off by heart and would cycle them while collecting productions to get the most rewards possible.
Remember when we upgraded more than 1 building how we disconnected all of them and getting the reward for each of them? :D :D
Now new players have to complete 4 quests while getting a single reward which is insufficient or useless. After that, nothing to do to help themselves. No, not good at all for new players.
As for the end players, since the big reward can't be achieved without buying the Season Pass, Seasons are utterly useless

m4rt1n

Adept
If anyone is avoiding the Cauldron related repeatable quests, here's one worth doing before they're lost to The Seasons.

View attachment 6990

I believe that and the other Cauldron quests are additional chapter 5 storyline quests and not part of the revolving quests as I gained the storyline buff also (Dragon Ark AW) when completing the 4 or 5 of them.

Jake65

Sage
I believe that and the other Cauldron quests are additional chapter 5 storyline quests and not part of the revolving quests as I gained the storyline buff also (Dragon Ark AW) when completing the 4 or 5 of them.
That makes sense, thanks.
I've just finished the one I posted above for 600 tournament points (80 diamonds, ka-ching :) ) and they've gone back to the normal revolving quests.

Jake65

Sage
I like the rewards!! Lots of troop instants which are always very welcome :)

Raghalthor

Spellcaster
It's a real shame I have to login in the forums to complain. Usually I do it to get great tips from other players.
One of the best things about Elvenar, was that you do things at your own pace. Nice and relaxing.
Not like other games that puts you under stress to do a whole bunch of things daily, and weekly, monthly, so on.
I know, I have the option not to do them...problem solved. But you feel like you are missing out! The rewards are not the best, but you wonder about "what's in the chest"!
I get it. Inno trying to earn a living, more quests, more need to spend diamonds or bonus packs, to get ahead.
It's just this pressure to get-it-done thing that really made me stop playing a lot of games.
Anyway, just my opinion, I'm probably not they're targeted audience!

Jake65

Sage
@Alcaro I'm not laughing at your dilemma but I find it funny that you're stuck on the daily quests already.
I thought I was the only one who looks at events and thinks:
"Right, 3 weeks to complete it, let me try have it done by tomorrow lunchtime" :D :D