• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Season of Dreams

m4rt1n

Adept
Daily quests do not refresh without a full game reload on the PC version? Anyone else?

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Daily quests do not refresh without a full game reload on the PC version? Anyone else?

It does happen when you're logged in when it resets if it's the same problem as the one with daily prizes. It does need a reload. It happens to me regularly being in "down under nobody cares about" time zone. :D

m4rt1n

Adept
It does happen when you're logged in when it resets if it's the same problem as the one with daily prizes. It does need a reload. It happens to me regularly being in "down under nobody cares about" time zone. :D

Yes, ordinary event quests reset live while playing but the season doesn't and I miss solving daily quests, gets annoying when you collect or do something this time of night then asked for the same on the next 4 dailies.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Have you checked our latest Announcement for the Seasons? Check this out here!

m4rt1n

Adept
I have not missed a quest and am level 33 today with 20/115 towards 34, so who is possibly going to be level 50 by March 2nd?

Do you get extra quests if you have used the season pass?

@anonglitch :)

kimkimkim

Summoner
I have not missed a quest and am level 33 today with 20/115 towards 34, so who is possibly going to be level 50 by March 2nd?

Do you get extra quests if you have used the season pass?

@anonglitch :)
don't forget the weekly quests are 70 feathers each so I think it's possible to reach level 50 by the 2nd

m4rt1n

Adept
Weekly are 70 each but only 4 a week, as above done all available quests daily and weekly and today just at level 33 so a way to go to get to 50.
@kimkimkim what level are you?

kimkimkim

Summoner
Weekly are 70 each but only 4 a week, as above done all available quests daily and weekly and today just at level 33 so a way to go to get to 50.
@kimkimkim what level are you?
same as you,,,,,but I reread the notice and am given the impression that these blessings will become available after you have reached level 50, which to me means that all that is currently in play will not count towards these blessings because they are pre March 2nd

m4rt1n

Adept
Inno has never been the best when calculating so 2nd March in my opinion is just a random date to drop the extra chests after the prize for reaching level 50 is achieved. Just doing the 2nd March dailies, and the weeklies released, level 34 now, dailies done, 2 weeklies will take a day or 2 after using my 2 free refreshes as I was not set up to make 100 brews lol

Stucon

Illusionist
Unless you have bought the extra goodies pack, is level 50 worth bothering with.
49 for those of us without 3000 diamonds to waste, oops, I meant to spare!!!!!!

m4rt1n

Adept
I am not sure if even April 2nd will be when players reach level 50 for the extra's, I'm level 39 with everything possible done so far....