• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Season of Dreams - BETA

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Beta announcement:

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have a new feature to introduce: The Seasons!

Starting from December 8th on Beta, the Season allows you to gain rewards by completing daily and weekly quests over a long time!

For the “Season of Dreams”, the first instalment of the Seasons, you will have 75 days until February 21st, to collect Season Petals from daily and weekly quests.
Collecting Season Petals will let you progress on the reward lane and reach waypoints.

The quests of the Seasons can be completed as part of your daily routine of playing the game, over the passing of several events!
This means that the Season enables you to gain a lot of rewards by simply playing Elvenar regularly. Still, the quests may also encourage you to check out areas of the game you usually don’t touch too often.

As part of the Seasons update, we are replacing the system of repeatable quests. We believe that by moving this system into the Seasons, we can provide more interesting quest tasks, with more meaningful rewards. Any repeatable quests that are still active can be completed and rewards will be granted, but with the beginning of the Season of Dreams, no new ones will be started anymore.

progression_seasonofdreams.png

The Season has one reward lane with different types of waypoints:
While many waypoints allow you to collect rewards for free, some waypoints include premium rewards which you can unlock after purchasing the Season Pass. Some waypoints let you choose between two or three different rewards, so instead of gaining all the rewards listed at that waypoint, you pick the one reward most appealing to you.
Besides, many waypoints include various buildings from previous events, so unlocking all rewards the Season has to offer can be your chance to get missing buildings!

Here is the highlight of the “Season of Dreams” at the end of the reward lane: The Somnial Pit!

A_Evt_Season_Dreams_XXII_Burning_Pool1_1_0012.png

4x3 Culture and Production of Supplies/Precious Goods/Mana depending on Chapter
We wish you a lot of fun with the Season of Dreams' quests and rewards!
Please let us know your thoughts about the Seasons in our discussion thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that there can always be differences in the Season's layouts, balancing, and prizes between Beta and Live release.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
I'm quite excited - this will finally get rid of those annoying repeating quests. I could never get myself to pay attention to them, and at the same time I don't like have uncompleted stuff lying around :)

The final season prize building seems really good (see Somnial Pool on iDavis), it has the fourth highest mana production in the game according to Elven Architect.

The only annoying thing is that there are now two exciting new features in Beta, and I have to sit here and wait :)

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I think this one is really hard not to like, simple and gives additional goodies. Even when skipping some "hard" tasks, it's still possible to get the final prize. Personally, I prefer Cauldron as there's stuff to analyse but it's still great to have something else to play with. :)