• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Search function (or filter) for Summonings

Kwiver

Seeker
I have 37 pages of Summonings (I am sure lots of folks have a lot more) and it becomes impossible to find specific summonings.

Either add a search bar please, or otherwise at least some sort of drop-down filter for example, event buildings, evolving buildings, Pop only, Culture only, Pop & Culture, by Chapter, Teleported buildings etc.

Would be a very valuable QoL addition in my humble opinion.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
Yes, this is a great idea, and has been suggested before. There really should be better options to manage the inventory.

Mobile actually does have a filter function, but it doesn't allow to filter by set, which would also be really useful.

Jake65

Sage
In another game that I play one can use special characters to filter attributes.
Something like:
@culture & @population could return all buildings with both.
!evolve all non-evolving buildings, etc.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
In another game that I play one can use special characters to filter attributes.
Something like:
@culture & @population could return all buildings with both.
!evolve all non-evolving buildings, etc.
Just give us regular expressions already

Laverne

Seeker
wow, i can't imagine keeping that many buildings. I disenchant everything i have no use for. In fact, i wait during events until there's a daily prize i can get more SF for.
Though i agree, that is a very good QOL improvement if you do hoard.