• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Scrolls surplus and Moonstone Libraries

SkyRider99

Mentor
That's why I said, "They won't see it this way". By definition egoists are self-centred and mostly just care about themselves.
There's many ways to play Elvenar. Enjoy.

Gargon667

Mentor
That's why I said, "They won't see it this way". By definition egoists are self-centred and mostly just care about themselves.
There's many ways to play Elvenar. Enjoy.

I only agreed with you :)

Although to be fair: If I could actually fix the problem, by deleting mine I might actually think about it ;)

Giraffi

Enchanter
I think they have perhaps started. If you look at the Pilgrims set, it roughly takes up the space of two library sets, it will enable you to get 2 CC by giving 1 and the relics to craft another 1. So if CC is the main driver, it is equal and one has to look further. What is the plus side, it gives more population. Downside, it does not give t2, but t1 and other things related to your chapter. I still find t2 to be more in short supply than the other goods. Each will have to evaluate for themselves. I am thinking about this change, but ideally would like to have all, but not possible, as per the usual in this game.