• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

scrolling issue in Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser6460

This is a wonderful game. I have met challenges and people - all wonderful. Just what you want for free time.
I have encountered this scrolling issue - and complained, heard many others complain, have seen people leave the game because of this,I stopped buying diamonds because of this - have stopped enjoying the game because of this. - and because the makers of this game really don't care - they will never fix this - because - they are making money - and so many elements of the game keep people here.
Well done Inno - getting people engrossed in what could be pure joy and abusing your power.
You must be so pleased at what hoops you can get people to jump through - congratulations
And going to fix this issue - how long have you told this lie?

DeletedUser5976

It is the social aspect of the game that keeps us playing much longer than the will to leave because of the disillusionment with the company. It makes us take part in the hated FA yet once again not to let down the team.

But our feelings towards the company also influences our will to spend money on the game. I know that it does for me. Like MargMa I stopped spending, because of broken promises and more. I would write more, but I just don't feel like it. I don't like the negative mood it puts me into. Perhaps I should just take some time off from these forums. Writing here doesn't seem to achieve much anyway.