• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Scouting

DeletedUser3671

The only problem i see with the so called over scouting is, when we're at lower chapters. I don't know how many rings scouted are needed to get 15 tournament provinces. I only do 10 every tournament for 5 rounds, which gives me 2100 points.

So the only problem is the tournament costs. There's no limit to scouting. The only things there is, is that after 457 provinces, we don't get any expansions. I'm at 426 at the moment, so i will soon hit that point. I'm at the beginning of Constructs.

There's only a problem if we in tournament do many provinces. So up to which ever ring gives those 10-15 provinces, it might be a good idea not go to far. But after that, it's only if we do many provinces in tournament it matters.

EDIT: PS: Everyone thinking this thread starts a bit odd, is right. It has been taking out of context from another thread and put here by a moderator. And now of course it is missing there. It concerns the scouting quests in events. Especially the feedback on Summer Mermaids running now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Derf

Adept
I could be wrong, but I think each Tourney Province comes from a single province ring. The first Tourney province comes from the first ring, the second from the second, etc.

I was also told, but was too far ahead to personally verify, but that if you wanted/were able, tourney provinces would occur outside your scouted area. Again, I was told this by another player, but I am scouted beyond where I want to go in tourneys to verify this.

DeletedUser3671

When counting my rings this Crystal tournament, my province 3, 4 and 5 are in the same ring, ring 4. So that can't be true.