• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Scoring points

DeletedUser

I am getting very frustrated with this game and the so called support! I was in the top 600 a few months ago now I'm in the 900s. I play daily am always updating houses and factories can someone please tell me how to get points

DeletedUser

Points come from 4 sources. It sounds like you're not developing your Ancient Wonders.
  • Required Workers
  • Required Culture
  • Acquired Sectors, at 8 points (relics) per sector times the ring distance
  • Knowledge Points contributed to Ancient Wonders that you own, each time they are leveled

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1829

You can also gain ranking points from a top 100 finish in your server for a tournament.

DeletedUser

Clearing encounters give you ranking points, the amount of points are determined by the ring that you are on - for example ring 5 give 5 points per encounter and ring 12 gives 12 points per encounter...

DeletedUser1295

I am getting very frustrated with this game and the so called support! I was in the top 600 a few months ago now I'm in the 900s. I play daily am always updating houses and factories can someone please tell me how to get points

My observations on this 'phenomenon' as a player:

Ranking also depends on what all higher ranked players are able to do.
Whenever a new Chapter has been released those players will be able to do research again and start upgrading their buildings etc., thus acquiring more points, thereby improving their ranking. Once a chapter has 'been dealt' with by those players, they will need to await another chapter while you can still do research, do upgrades, acquire points and hopefully still enjoy the game doing so ;)

Also, most players will have a negative growth at some point for a while: e.g. when needing to reorganize your city once you have entered the Dwarves or Fairies chapter.

Most leaders of a Fellowship will never ever care about the ranking - they will care about activity and having fun ;) - at least this is what I've encountered in most fellowships where I'm a member!

Deleted User - 13667

Went all the way back from 400+ to 900++ and climbed back up to 600ish. Brought a few members up with me the second time way up. Not so lonely up above now.:D

Ranking hardly makes much difference since the score is not the same. Which is why fellowships may not consider ranking as criteria but score plays a most important part.

As far as negative growths go, it would be due to planning. It may not happen.:cool:

DeletedUser

Ranking is something that should be taken into account but only as a means of seeing where a person might be against others, and a leader who invites a person into their FS without actually looking at a person's city pretty much deserves anything they may end up with xD

After all you can be a high rank and have just bought yourself through the tech tree, bought everything possible to get your high rank, you only need to look at the top of the ranking system to see that, it happened in dwarves and has happened again in orcs, spending a lot of money ingame doesn't make you a good player....

DeletedUser538

your ranking points should remain the same you traded spent coins and upgraded buildings ...i can see people passing you but you havent made any changes to your city ..they should remain the same!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

The previously posted information on this thread, quoted below, are the only thing that goes into your ranking points. Your ranking points will remain the same if you don't do anything in your city.

The only exception was a bug that was introduced during the winter solstice event that mistakenly added ranking points when certain of the prizes were placed in the city. This was just recently fixed, so players who got extra ranking points that they should not have, had them removed.

If you are like me and never finish in the top 100 in the tournaments, you can easily double check your ranking points using the logic below.

Points come from 4 sources. It sounds like you're not developing your Ancient Wonders.
  • Required Workers
  • Required Culture
  • Acquired Sectors, at 8 points (relics) per sector times the ring distance
  • Knowledge Points contributed to Ancient Wonders that you own, each time they are leveled
You can also gain ranking points from a top 100 finish in your server for a tournament.