• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Saving more time

Julian

Sorcerer
if resources were not available for every one of them to produce the players set choice, it would cause a failure.
Good point. I hadn't thought of that. This isn't an issue with workshops; they don't need anything else to run their productions.

DeletedUser9340

This suggestion has been put forward previously.
The issue is that each manufactory type would have to be linked, if resources were not available for every one of them to produce the players set choice, it would cause a failure. Another factor is that as we progress through the chapters, not so many manufactories are necessarily needed.
Therefore we have this only for the workshops.
THX FOR REPLYING TO ME xD :D

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I never press double enter and in effect nullify the safety as in deleting files in pc. (Because I read all notifications, warnings, etc hehe.)

DeletedUser5037

I still think there should be a button that says "WIN ELVENAR!" and when you press it you win Elvenar! And then, every time you log-in a pop-up window tells you "You have won Elvenar!" That will save so much time wasted IRL collecting goods, starting new production of goods, building/upgrading buildings and completing quests!

Other than that, just play the game as it is and stop whining!
It is NOT meant to be an instant-win game! IT... TAKES... TIME...

AstralSoul

Illusionist
It is NOT meant to be an instant-win game! IT... TAKES... TIME...

It's all about that, and as we grow, it takes even more time. These games have been like this for over 20 years! (They were a lot rougher in the past, Elvenar and ENNO is paradise if you compare with other games.)

DeletedUser9340

@tunan Did you know that you can use the number keys as shortcuts when setting productions (factories, workshops, barracks etc) going? If on pc, click on the factory with your mouse, and keep one hand ready to tap the correct number key for the production you want. This makes it much quicker, especially if you have them all in a line or block to begin with.
Is it?Didn't knew. Thx for the help.
Agreed I don't think we need any collect buttons, even on app you can swipe the whole map and collect everything.
Thx for supporting me ;)

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
None!

I know how to read.
I do not rush.

Simple :)
i also read, but the example was about rushing
and some times a bit unlucky
sometimes in game you get a bi freeze for what ever reason, you have clicked, you think you have no click so you click again, you realize game is frozen so you wait 1-2 sec for the game o come responsive again

and then you see all your clicks unfold, mos of times are harmless bu rare cases i was disastrous

some in windows if you hi 100 disk usage you put commands and hen realize ha computer is laggy and

by the way i have disable 2 stages verification for delete files , and recycle bin is set o zero space. when i press delete i mean delete, so o avoid accidents from rushing i keep many many copies

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I have about 4 external hard drives with backups, all server stuff from my businesses. And all the content I created across years. I have backups even in cloud drives (except my dedicated server backup files, of course!)

DeletedUser9340

I have about 4 external hard drives with backups, all server stuff from my businesses. And all the content I created across years. I have backups even in cloud drives (except my dedicated server backup files, of course!)
Just how magnificent is your PC :p

AstralSoul

Illusionist
It was 6 years ago, now you can literally double my equipment (I could hold up to six HD, bigger than the ones I have), graphic card could be better now too, and with a new MB, I could double the 64 GB ram, but it is kind of stupid... it is already a beast.