• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Same player listed twice

DeletedUser195

In the membership of our Fellowship, Elvenar Trading Company, we have a player named dado50. Four days ago, that name popped up in our Fellowships aspirants.

Do not want to get rid of aspirant yet, do not know if I will evict the real dado50 if I did. We know that we can invite again, if he was evicted. It is seen by all of the other players also, that is the reason I did not post using all of the other system information. HA has been on and off during this notice, on my part and others.

If the other system information is needed, I will supply.

DeletedUser9

That's strange... Did you invite him while at the same time, you had already received an application from him so those two crossed each other perhaps?

And would you please revoke/delete the invitation and let us know if that worked correctly (without kicking him from your brotherhood)?

DeletedUser195

Sorry for the long wait to reply back. He was already a member. Had been with us for awhile. The name just appeared. Will delete from aspirant and get back with you to let you know if both were deleted. Will just edit this message.

Edit:
Aspirant was deleted, member was still with us. Thanks, was just strange to see the two same names. Did not know if two players had the same names. did not think that was possible actually

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9

No, that's indeed not possible. We're currently not able to reproduce this issue so I'll archive it now as such but I will leave this thread open for further replies, should anyone else encounter the same issues :)