• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Safety First

erebus

Seeker
As a parent of gamer children, they already have twigged that certain sites won't let them in without them lying about their age. My thought is that the owner of an online space/service sets the rules of that space. You agree to follow those rules when you sign up. This protects the people running the space.

As a fellow gamer (and community parent / camp mum), I'm more likely to keep an underage player in Fellowship, than kick/report them. This is because I know that other places online they are likely to be far less safe. I'm prepared to be patient and supportive, and hopefully protect other adult players from younguns too ; ) . I guess I choose an ethically Functionalist stance there (aiming for the best perceived outcome).

Not that I have encountered children on Elvenar; maybe the pace is a bit slow for them, and there's not enough action.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
In a fruit bowl when you find a Sour Grape or a Cracked Nut they can be thrown away, The red exclamation(!) mark on the profile in Elvenar that lets you mute/block works just as well and the player is quickly forgotten about(verified). Worth remembering next time Shae-leigh if ever another one rolls into view :)
Yes should exists also a block/report function for push accounts and all the cheaters around Elvenar, ain´t it? Cause no matter how much you send a ticket to support those exactly same cheaters with push accounts remain around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We already have a way to deal with these players and that is via Support.
However if a player is not breaking our rules or has their account/s restricted or even banned, that is ultimately a decision to be made by us at InnoGames.

Cheryn

Bard
In a fruit bowl when you find a Sour Grape or a Cracked Nut they can be thrown away, The red exclamation(!) mark on the profile in Elvenar that lets you mute/block works just as well and the player is quickly forgotten about(verified). Worth remembering next time Shae-leigh if ever another one rolls into view :)

Hmmm, I have never seen this. I would love to know where it exactly is and if it can be used on a fellow. This would save me a ton of grief - if anyone can help. I find no red exclaimation marks anywhere.