• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

S&D idle time

m4rt1n

Adept
I was trying to find a discussion I read a while ago about this so if a mod can find it feel free to merge. :)

I'm a very active player but unfortunately my wisdom square is far from active, struggling to keep up with me, leaving me sat idle quite a lot of the time.
I didn't realise at the time, when I first got the quest to have 4 of every building that the quest was declinable, and when I did I had all but 1, and 10 provinces from an expansion to finish my maxed set up so thought, go for it. It was fun fitting around the square of the campus, but now at least 3 of my buildings are sat idle at any one time.

I assume now that the game was designed around players only having 3 of each production building, hence the declinable quest, but with a challenge to get 4 of each around the campus.

Nice work Inno;), but now I am sat mid chapter just waiting, being patient to move on. :D

DeletedUser441

It all boils down to the number of apprentices produced being too low , or slow . My advice is just be patient . Halflings will require even more patience ;) :) Thanks Lelanya :D

DeletedUser

I can't see why you had such a problem, I have only recently started S&D and have already gotten my campus up to max and have 4 of each faculties working, I don't remember ever having a declinable task. Patience is a virtue in this game.