• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Runes Received for Contributing to Others AWs

cwgiii

Shaman
I saw an archived thread about this but it had no real answers, so I am opening up a new thread to see if there is any new insight. At one point, I found a manually created spreadsheet somewhere on the web (probably via one of the Fellowship's individual pages) that listed the rune benefits by level for each Ancient Wonder out there at the time, but it was incomplete. And, like a fool, I did not record the location of that spreadsheet. This has been an invaluable tool for me to be able to plan my contributions and balance them with progress along the knowledge tree, but I am getting to the point that I need updated information.

I don't really want to get into the old argument of whether this should or should not be part of the Elvenar official documentation. I believe that folks will look for this or they will not, and it is their own personal decision whether to do so or not. I am simply looking for the resource in public domain, if it still exists and/or has been updated.

Thanks
Chuck

cwgiii

Shaman
Thanks sooo much Mykan. This is not the exact same spreadsheet, but it is the information I was looking for. Perfect.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Same spreadsheet, but then converted to HTML ;), as far as I know I am the only person who recorded this data actively, and data becomes more complete as time progresses.

It seems people were hesitant to open a spreadsheed, and liked websites more.
since I startd a website, I took down the old link on the playerguides and posted this link there as well.

It's easier to maintain 1 place instead of multiple. and if I no longer maintain it, it bad to keep it public because people will use old data.

cwgiii

Shaman
Thanks for all the work CrazyWizard.

I am currently working on level 3 of the Watchower. It looks like I could have some updates. I will be sure to forward the data via e-mail when I get it.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
When the reward is revealed, please send me the name of the world and your playername there.

I prefer to personally check the data, in the past with different data collection efforts I had too many mishaps / misinformation that I prefer to do a personal check. this way I can make sure the data I send out is correct.

Thanks for your understanding.
-CW

cwgiii

Shaman
Totally understandable.

I am in Arendyll (same profile name cwgiii). I am working on one of my fellowship member's Watchtower though (Shortshelf). I will certainly keep you appraised. So far, I am the first and only contributor with a reward showing of 10KPs and 1 rune. I am sure that others will contribute soon.