• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonders Runes for Ancient Wonder

• Thread starter Deleted User - 13667
  • Start date

Current Ancient Wonder system needs reworks

• Yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • No

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser1353

Another thing they could do is to give us the possibility to keep adding runeshards to already completed wonders. A lot of wonders are very situational, borderline useless considering the space they would take and effort to upgrade, would be nice to still be able to use their runeshards to make broken shards.

I have for example no intention on building The Sanctuary (unless they buff it or something), but I have completed all runes to make broken shards and now I'm sitting at 24 Sanctuary rune shards that I'll probably never use, allow me to keep mashing them into my wonder to make broken shards. Maybe add a warning window for people that might waste runes on a wonder they want to upgrade later.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Another thing they could do is to give us the possibility to keep adding runeshards to already completed wonders. A lot of wonders are very situational, borderline useless considering the space they would take and effort to upgrade, would be nice to still be able to use their runeshards to make broken shards.

I have for example no intention on building The Sanctuary (unless they buff it or something), but I have completed all runes to make broken shards and now I'm sitting at 24 Sanctuary rune shards that I'll probably never use, allow me to keep mashing them into my wonder to make broken shards. Maybe add a warning window for people that might waste runes on a wonder they want to upgrade later.
if you dont have it an dont want it, then you are in luck, you can actually turn those rune into shards then. if you fill the wheel, just build it, trash it as soon as it finishes and start putting runes in the wheel again, some will break again, giving you broken shards