• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Rune shards

DeletedUser8901

If you craft rune shards in the academy, can you control where they go when you collect them? My golden abyss is stuck waiting for runes, so I can’t update it.

DeletedUser9398

when you collect 10 broken rune shards(crafted in the academy or won in tournaments) you can forge them into a rune shard for any wonder that needs rune shards

DeletedUser8901

Thank you, so where are they stored and how do you put them on a specific wonder, I play on an iPad

Pauly7

Magus
I think @Indriel may be referring to shards rather than broken shards. If so they will immediately appear against the relevant AW and you can click to apply them to the rune wheel.

QFol2

Conjurer
Can you craft them in the MA though @Pauly7? I've seen broken ones in there before but never whole ones.

DeletedUser8901

Sorry, but not really understanding how you get these things to appear on the AW where you want them. It all seems to be totally random where they go.

DeletedUser8901

Thank you, so not worth crafting then if they don’t go to the golden abyss, as that’s the one I’m Stuck on.

Pauly7

Magus
If it's broken shards then you just collect them separately from any specific AW. Once you reach the maximum number of 10, open the AW you want a rune shard for and hit "forge rune" and one will be placed in that Wonder.

Sir Derf

Adept
And that one will be guaranteed to fit in one of your unused spaces. Randomly into one of the empty spaces, instead of randomly into a space, which might or might not be currently occupied.

DeletedUser9340

Can you craft them in the MA though @Pauly7? I've seen broken ones in there before but never whole ones.
Nop,they are far too precious to be crafted at MA
Sorry, but not really understanding how you get these things to appear on the AW where you want them. It all seems to be totally random where they go.
Well,yah. It is random.It is a wheel of lottery so it can be broken and go to the Forge Rune Shard tab or if you are lucky(luckiness percentage decrease rates go more low the more to attach a rune shard to an AW and when you have 10 broken runes,you can forge them and pick the rune for any AW.

If you have any more questions,go to https://elvengems.com/ancient-wonders/about-ancient-wonders I highly recommend it for you.
Best of luck
Tunan