• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Rune Shard

Shadow Mike

Soothsayer
Can not find the answer in the Wiki so here is the question : If a player has not unlocked any Ancient Wonder yet and wins a rune shard in the tournament does he get that rune shard anyway ?

Thanks

Shadow Mike

Soothsayer
Got an updated answer now : You can not get a rune shard if you do not have researched the tech : Secret Ancient Wonders in Chapter 2. You get the rune shard overview icon when you complete the research and then you can get rune shards.

Cregganroe

Conjurer
I haven't unlocked the blooming trader yet I have rune shards there waiting for when I do.... I just moused over the blacked out picture and they are there

Deleted User - 106219

I believe Shadow Mike is talking about the begining of the game, before you have unlocked ANY AWs. At that time you don't even have the menu button that opens the list of AWs, if I remember correctly.

Shadow Mike

Soothsayer
I believe Shadow Mike is talking about the begining of the game, before you have unlocked ANY AWs. At that time you don't even have the menu button that opens the list of AWs, if I remember correctly.

Correct. You have to unlock the research in Chapter 2 before you can get the menu button and rune shards.

Shadow Mike

Soothsayer
No problem Cregganroe. When our player told us that he did not have the icon of the rune shards overview that was the eye opener if I may say .

Shadow Mike

Soothsayer
Just to close this story we have a happy ending : Our player, after researching the " Secret Ancient Wonders" was able to get on his screen the Rune shard overview and there where 6 shards already there. We have a happy player now :)