• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonders Rune shard Trading

DeletedUser521

I feel if Rune shard trading is implemented (shard/shard only),it will be very much helpful to acquire a particular type of wonder easily.Moreover I completed one wonder and I am now having 3 rune shards of same wonder type,which may come into use only after a much longer time.I am having only 4 rune shards of the other wonder so If I am allowed to swap between people who needed it,I feel it will benefit both.

DeletedUser

I feel if Rune shard trading is implemented (shard/shard only),it will be very much helpful to acquire a particular type of wonder easily.
You could say the same thing about implementing a trade feature for relics in terms of acquiring boosted relics or getting the relics you need to upgrade an AW. Whether trading shards for shards like you've suggested or trading relics for relics, this type of trading would certainly make the game a lot easier. Probably a little too easy. Mind you, the trading shards for shards would at least not be exploitable (compared to trading relics).

I'll give it a +1, but I am doubtful the devs will approve of it. They hadn't in FoE and it was long sought after. Then again this isn't FoE... :rolleyes:

Deleted User - 13667

+1 but unlikely since it will cost them some income. ;)

The runes have some kind of glpyhs, designs on them. Why can't we could just do away with the shards and just trade runes. Instead have rune shards as rewards for provinces battle encounters and actually completing quests.:D Could be more competitive this way

DeletedUser

I would also give this Idea +1. But would like to add no one gets anything for nothing so if the programmers were to implement it maybe there could be a traders forfeit involved such as the trade also costing something like 100 of each tier 1 goods/50 of each tier 2 goods/ 25 of each tier 3 goods plus 1 to 3 of each relic items.

cwgiii

Shaman
I like the idea of trading all physical items (as in the real world). Ex: coin, supplies, relics, runes, etc. I also would like to trade troops (being a pacifist player (for many reasons), I have generated troops for quests that I never intend to use. It would be great to "hire them out". Same could be said for buildings. They could be "trucked over" to another city for use, rather than being "sold"/demolished.

DeletedUser2983

+1
shards become a dead-end. you get them all the time, you can even see the count of useless shards you have, but there is nothing you can do with them. if at least you could break them to forge new shards, they would have some use.

DeletedUser1614

best would be if u can trade runes u dont need anymore for example if youre wonders is at maximum lvl at the moment so why I recive runes for it . Ofc if they change it again so u can go up to lvl 25 sure after that i can recive this runes but now they are uselles.

or trade 1 rune + coins / supplies / relics vs desired rune