• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Royal Restorations & Connected Buildings.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I want to bring forward this idea, although many of you will not like it due to the nature of the cost of this. However, I am sure I am not the only player in this situation.

The Moonstone Library is now much more valuable, and with everything, those of us who have been here before, are lucky to have several sets. On my end, I am running 15 sets, only connected to a single street tile by a mana plant!

I guess, at least for now we are not going to see new pieces, making our current stash more valuable. Now, this is what I am facing to level up in the future:

• 60x5: (15 Moonstone sets)
  • 60x1: Random Assortment of both 1x1s, 1x2, and 1x4
  • 13x1: Random Assortment of both 1x1s, 1x2, and 1x4
  • 1x8: (Far north, road connection) Both 1x1s
  • 3x1: (Turn for Road connection) 1x1 (mana)
  • 1x1: Connecting everything to a one-tile road.
You can imagine the nightmare to upgrade everything, having to go one by one for the little trees, etc. So, my suggestion:
  1. Going to the upgrade tab, you can either upgrade that one building or ALL CONNECTED buildings at once.
  2. All buildings will go up one level only, charging you 1 RR per tile as usual. So, if buildings are at different levels, they will go up one level, except the current level which will stay.
  3. You will see a RR amount for leveling this up, and no diamond option like before.
Here we are talking about 387 RRs per level (assuming you just changed a chapter), but if you are planning to use that amount already, will be easier this way.

Gargon667

Mentor
you do understand that Inno wants you to sell them? Not handing them out anymore in quantities is their solution to the scrolls problem. they don´t want you to have more than one, I doubt they´ll do anything to make having multiples more comfortable...

Pauly7

Magus
What a logistical nightmare that would be for the devs to sort out. I'm not saying it's impossible, but for what reason? So you can make it easier to upgrade 15 Library Sets, when the real question for them should be - how can we stop you owning 15 Library Sets?

But aside from all that, the issue is that once every 6 months (or more), you have to click on 90 buildings to upgrade them. It's only like me clicking on 90 separate buildings to upgrade them. How long does that take you? 3 minutes? Also, people are often likely to do them one by one as and when they get the available RRs.