• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Royal Restoration

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
There are crafting recipes in the MA which allow you to convert 1, 2 or 3 blueprints into 10, 20 and 30 restorations. If you do not have enought blueprints, you can pay 300 diamonds per blueprint instead.

DeletedUser3571

The only other way is to use the blueprint recipe in crafting but use diamonds.
There are a few as rewards for quests in the elvenar chapter, not sure if others chapters have some now.

DeletedUser9850

As for what kind of members exist in my fellowship,I don't think I'll ever be able to get the 10th chest, @AstralSoul

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Yeah, I was afraid of that. There is no other way then. If you work, especially if you work for home, calculate how much effort it would take to go switch to a 10th chest FA, and how much time (if you do a measly 2000 pts in the tournament, you will be okay with all open FS) will it require for you to produce this. Take note of all the knowledge points you don't gain and quantify them too.

In the end, it might be worth 3€ worth of blueprint and gaining 15€ from work instead. You might work more, which is important and make better money of your time spending the 3€ VS grinding the time for it. However, I would strongly advice joining a 10th chest fellowship, as there is a lot more than a blueprint here...

DeletedUser9850

@AstralSoul ,I'm not going to join another fellowship.I'm gonna make mine a better one.If I start with a silver spoon,then what's the fun??The real fun is in the struggle...

Gargon667

Mentor
You can get diamonds from the spire. Use the diamonds to craft them in your MA

AstralSoul

Illusionist
@AstralSoul ,what did you want me to check?
And are you in chapter 5?Then I got the right one.

My FS history:
Where I was for a week in a tiny one, then for a while in a lovely one, and my current one that matches my game more.

I am chapter five in beta, at the end of halflings at in wynyador here.

DeletedUser9850

My FS history:
Where I was for a week in a tiny one, then for a while in a lovely one, and my current one that matches my game more.

I am chapter five in beta, at the end of halflings at in wynyador here.
Then you choose your fellowship matching your game situation.There are surely many like that.But think about the fellowships' founders,who took the initiative.If it wasn't for them,you wouldn't get one.And I want to be someone taking the initiative.
So you see,our preferences are different.