• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Royal Restoration Spell

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Quoting Marindor from beta.
"proceed with the implementation of this feature that will ultimately enable you to upgrade your summonable event buildings."

Seeing as blueprints are for upgrading premium buildings and not summonable event buildings, blueprints shouldnt even be a consideration towards summonable event buildings.

Just give us a royal restoration spell and find something else to do with the blueprints.:confused:
im sure everyone would be happy to gain RR spells in tournament chests or by any other means for the 1 spell per square.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
@Pauly7

They pulled the RR spell from beta before Christmas, they are having a rethink before relaunching there. No timetable given so far.

Deleted User - 341074

Seeing as blueprints are for upgrading premium buildings and not summonable event buildings, blueprints shouldnt even be a consideration towards summonable event buildings.
Just give us a royal restoration spell and find something else to do with the blueprints.:confused:
im sure everyone would be happy to gain RR spells in tournament chests or by any other means for the 1 spell per square.
Would a 10 chest FS now get RR and a BP?
They need to figure out how to replace the BP fairly with RR before RR can be released.

There is a possibility of not replacing, but simply adding RR and keeping BP as is, but a) that screws anyone without Magic buildings who has banked BP over the past 2 years, and b)gives far more rewards than we currently get, possibly upsetting the game balance.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Why should they replace a BP that is technically a premium feature?

As Marindor states, the RR spell is for upgrading summonable event buildings not premium buildings, so having RR spells for everyone to use is for the good of the game, not just 10 chest people, isnt that bringing balance to the game?

An option to disenchant BP's for fragments and catalysts would be the best way to go, if you dont want to use them as intended.

Deleted User - 341074

Why should they replace a BP that is technically a premium feature?
Because 2 years ago when the BP was announced the players asked: "what about a use other than magic buildings for free players?"
And the developers replied "You'll be able to upgrade event buildings with them"
So a significant number of players worked very hard to create fellowships that could get to 10 chests in the tournament in order to earn BP for that promised feature.

That's why.

Aisling1

Conjurer
After years of holding off, I went ahead and bought magic residences and workshops.. because of the rumoured RR..
Now.. I wonder if I bought a pig in a poke so to speak.
It would be nice to have more clarity, and less rumours. My reasons for not buying magic buildings was that they couldn't be upgraded without blueprints.. and the only way to get blueprints was to be in an FS that got 10 chests.. not easy. The RR was supposed to change that.

Now, the buildings can be upgraded with diamonds (rendering my blueprints valuable but less so) .. so unless the RR has an added extra.. like upgrading event or diamond buildings.?? . or (Ha.. ) buying extra squares for expansion.. what's the point?

Thagdal

Sorcerer
We shall then keep you posted on any adjustments to the initial release plan in January, to provide you with an update on this topic and see how we proceed with the implementation of this feature that will ultimately enable you to upgrade your summonable event buildings.

Marindor, Dec 20, 2018

1 day left in January...i cant see any posted updates on Beta forum.:rolleyes:
Am i jumping the gun and should be waiting till Feb 1 ?!?:D

Thagdal

Sorcerer
So i just found 12 rr spells in my instants tab but cant use them to upgrade a building yet...what is the point of that?
rr01.JPG

DeletedUser5976

A member in my FS found 4 RR spells in his instants tab as well. Can we please get an update?

Last edited by a moderator:

Timneh

Artisan
No RR spells in my instants tab and i know i have 1 BP so an update on what is happening would be nice.

Deleted User - 106219

Today's release notes on Beta:
New Crafting recipes will be added shortly: Ancient Knowledge and Royal Restoration Spell
  • The Royal Restoration Spell can be crafted using Combining Catalysts and Blueprints. A total of 3 new recipes to craft different amounts of Royal Restoration Spells were added to the recipe pool.
  • Ancient Knowledge can be crafted using Spell Fragments and Broken Shards. Again, a total of 3 new reciptes to craft different amounts of Ancient Knowledge Instants were added to the recipe pool.

DeletedUser5976

Yes, but that's what's happening on Beta. Doesn't answer the question how RR spells ended up in the inventories of some players on live servers.

As far as I'm concerned they can keep it by the way. Just wondering if we will finally be getting the RR spell on live servers and if so if it may be this week or not.

Oh and the exchange rates reported to craft RR spells look good to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
I was hoping for the best while expecting the worst. So far anything as expected:
- no conversion blue print to royal restoration
- no conversion royal restoration to blue print
- instead some crafting of royal restoration out of blue prints and combining catalysts.

The players holding BPs can't use them right away to upgrade their event buildings - they have to produce CCs and wait until the recipe becomes available and then craft RRs of it. For everybody else these recipes are useless and pollute the crafting recipes pool. Why is the MA involked at all?

DeletedUser5976

Why is the MA involked at all?

I believe this was one of the player suggestions to make the conversion of BP to RR at least possible for those who don't have magic buildings and a load of BP. They can now at least be able to upgrade event buildings more easily than if this conversion was not at all possible. It might not be ideal, but it's a better conversion rate than I had expected. Three extra recipes are not that much of a pollution of the MA in my opinion. The amount of small culture buildings, every available amount of kp's time instants etc is more of a problem. I rather have a few of those removed from crafting.

Timneh

Artisan
Three extra recipes are not that much of a pollution of the MA in my opinion.

There are going to be six new recipes, there are going to be three new KP instants recipes as well as the three new RR recipes. Players will be able to craft KP instants from broken rune shards.

DeletedUser5976

There are going to be six new recipes,
Yes I know that. However we were discussing crafting RR spells, so I've only taken into account the extra recipes the RR spell crafting will bring.