• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Royal restoration and event buildings from before a chapter existed.

elfkeldorn

Alchemist
I just want to check whether the chapter tables get expanded for buildings from old events when a new chapter is added. so that players can use royal restoration to continue to raise the chapter level of the buildings.

For example chapter 14 (and possibly 13 too) has been added since Woodelvenstock took place. At the time of the event the tables for the buildings available then will have gone up to chapter 13. (Or was it 12?) If someone who was in chapter 13 (or 12 if that was the limit) at the time of Woodelvenstock now wants to use Royal Restoration to raise the chapter level of the building to 14, will they be able to do so?

m4rt1n

Adept
I do believe so, and all event buildings that ever existed can be upgraded currently to chapter 14 levels, and chapter 15 when and if it is released in the future. :)

This 3rd party site has values for all event buildings ever released up to and including chapter 14.

https://www.elvenarchitect.com/

Deleted User - 341074

Yes. even event prizes that are from before chapter 10s release can be upgraded to 14 now