• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Pauly7

Magus
Thanks!
Then let´s see how many of those I can get :)
I got 140 squads of Rangers today. Not bad with 4,000 currency. I'm way behind on quests. A few bonus Rangers was my only reason for playing it.

... and I suppose now what they would have me do is leave those instants in my inventory even though there's no good reason for me to do so, except to wait a month and see if they put more idiotic quest requirements in... Not that negotiating encounters is a problem for me.

Gargon667

Mentor
I got 140 squads of Rangers today. Not bad with 4,000 currency. I'm way behind on quests. A few bonus Rangers was my only reason for playing it.

... and I suppose now what they would have me do is leave those instants in my inventory even though there's no good reason for me to do so, except to wait a month and see if they put more idiotic quest requirements in... Not that negotiating encounters is a problem for me.

you could keep 5 and use the rest :) Also there´ll be another day with LM supposedly, if you get those then you can use all your rangers and just keep a few LM instants instead for future quest uses... they are hardly worth using anyway.

Gargon667

Mentor
I got 18 of the instants with all quests so far done (I forgot around 4.5k currency?)

My chests order was: 24, 45, 113, 36, 33, (57, 79).

So the first 3 chests I picked for the highest possibility of something useful, the next 2 for best chance of daily prize, the others I was forced to take very rarely. So it wasn´t especially focused on the daily prizes (the two best chests for dailies have nearly nothing of use in them except for the daily)

FieryArien

Necromancer
There remain 2 days with daily prices and there are 2 Phoenix buildings that haven’t been repeated yet (Phoenix Rider and Temple of Embers). I think it’s safe to assume that Lava Egg will not be offered again. That’s so incredibly disappointing. Call me a naive fool, but I really didn’t believe it would end this way.

There were several events in a row with no specialized mana building. When there finally is one, we get it on the first day when we can’t have any decent amount of event currency. I hope you had a good laugh at our expense when you came up with this. It was just mean.

Gargon667

Mentor
I forgot to add, I got 2 Drone Rider instants with another 700 currency, so a total of 20 daily prizes :) I´d say i got pretty lucky this time :)

Hekata

Artisan
@Silmaril Are the recipes to craft artifacts for blueprints still there? I need 3 more in my second city and I have only seen 2 at the very beginning of the event. Since then I have used at least 1500 diamonds refreshing the MA and got 0. It's kind of pointless to offer them at all if they have a chance of 1% to appear.

Pauly7

Magus
@Silmaril Are the recipes to craft artifacts for blueprints still there? I need 3 more in my second city and I have only seen 2 at the very beginning of the event. Since then I have used at least 1500 diamonds refreshing the MA and got 0. It's kind of pointless to offer them at all if they have a chance of 1% to appear.
Yeah I saw it twice yesterday. They're still there in Beta too.

Hekata

Artisan
Yeah I saw it twice yesterday. They're still there in Beta too.
Ok, then I guess I'm just very unlucky with recipes (just like I was unlucky in the Spire, I only got 3 artifacts there). I only get sometimes the 2 new for 1 old but never the one for blueprints.

CharryWang

Dreamer
There remain 2 days with daily prices and there are 2 Phoenix buildings that haven’t been repeated yet (Phoenix Rider and Temple of Embers). I think it’s safe to assume that Lava Egg will not be offered again. That’s so incredibly disappointing.
Maybe you're right, but I still waiting for a miracle.
I made a new total plan for my city, and leave tiles for total 5 Lava Eggs, if I can't filled them, will be really disappointed.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Maybe you're right, but I still waiting for a miracle.
I made a new total plan for my city, and leave tiles for total 5 Lava Eggs, if I can't filled them, will be really disappointed.
Devs are not fool, all this was planned before hand... Wait more nerfed events with much more useless prizes and buildings...

CharryWang

Dreamer
Devs are not fool, all this was planned before hand... Wait more nerfed events with much more useless prizes and buildings...
For business, they ARE fool, the suddenly change on Lava Egg and something else, will made new player leave, and old player stop paying.
as my fellow member said, many player left recently...
If I am a new player, I will also leave.
but I have played for 3 years, filled the city with all my love, can't leave but disappointed with the change of Inno. (cry)

CharryWang

Dreamer
They can remove the on-schedule prize building today, then they might remove buildings in our city tmr.
"This building is not fair to other player... removed..."
"This item is too powerful... removed..."

If they do whatever they want, then... I shall leave...

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
For business, they ARE fool, the suddenly change on Lava Egg and something else, will made new player leave, and old player stop paying.
as my fellow member said, many player left recently...
If I am a new player, I will also leave.
but I have played for 3 years, filled the city with all my love, can't leave but disappointed with the change of Inno. (cry)
They want to reduce all possibilities of players to have a decent and well game WITHOUT spending real money, yes it is not a smart market politic but in their greedy minds they think they are having success...

All these nonsense changes have been happening just by April-May of 2020, looks like in that time InnoGames changed their corporative marketing directors or something happened in that time, cause the nerfs, fool and crazy changes to everything started in that moment, and the game splendor went to the ground.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
They can remove the on-schedule prize building today, then they might remove buildings in our city tmr.
"This building is not fair to other player... removed..."
"This item is too powerful... removed..."

If they do whatever they want, then... I shall leave...
For them you´re just a number... If that numbers give them some bucks it is good for them, if that number don´t give them bucks and leave the game they don´t care but if you´re a number that gives them income and then you leave... Well, they also don´t care cause their goal is money not customers satisfaction (if this wasn´t the case they would read us here, would attend all the complains many have asked for years, would fix things that don´t have sense and everyone don´t like, etc...) and they probably gonna adjust very few things to catch more "numbers" to sustitute the number they just lost.

It is a pitty tho, this is a really beautiful game ruled by people that don´t know what they´ve got in hands but only see money in it.

CharryWang

Dreamer
They want to reduce all possibilities of players to have a decent and well game WITHOUT spending real money, yes it is not a smart market politic but in their greedy minds they think they are having success...

All these nonsense changes have been happening just by April-May of 2020, looks like in that time InnoGames changed their corporative marketing directors or something happened in that time, cause the nerfs, fool and crazy changes to everything started in that moment, and the game splendor went to the ground.
Actually, I accept those change, even it made game harder for non-paying player.
But I can NOT accept suddenly change, such like the Lava Egg, show on Day 11 and Elvenar Facebook also post a Msg for it, but disapeared.
How can we face the next event? any coming prize will be changed suddenly.
How can we face our city? any plan will be destroyed suddenly.
Then how can we face the game, with all these inexpectant change.

CharryWang

Dreamer
For them you´re just a number... If that numbers give them some bucks it is good for them, if that number don´t give them bucks and leave the game they don´t care but if you´re a number that gives them income and then you leave... Well, they also don´t care cause their goal is money not customers satisfaction (if this wasn´t the case they would read us here, would attend all the complains many have asked for years, would fix things that don´t have sense and everyone don´t like, etc...) and they probably gonna adjust very few things to catch more "numbers" to sustitute the number they just lost.

It is a pitty tho, this is a really beautiful game ruled by people that don´t know what they´ve got in hands but only see money in it.
Yah, we're just a number, and if we don't pay, we're useless number. :(

FieryArien

Necromancer
But I can NOT accept suddenly change, such like the Lava Egg, show on Day 11 and Elvenar Facebook also post a Msg for it, but disapeared.
How can we face the next event? any coming prize will be changed suddenly.
How can we face our city? any plan will be destroyed suddenly.
Then how can we face the game, with all these inexpectant change.
Beta is not supposed to be one giant spoiler for us. I think that if Inno could have beta server that doesn’t leak all the info, they would be glad. I also have a beta city and obviously I play there without event spoilers. ;-)

Anyway, in my opinion the fact that Inno put the only specialized mana building (in a long long time) to the first and only first day of the event is bad by itself. It would be equally bad if they did it already on beta. Obviously we would have advantage of being warned on live servers, but that’s not the point.