• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Rise of Phoenix quest bug

DeletedUser7388

I have playing rise of Phoenix quest, yesterday I collected all the magical feathers to get evolution. Unfortunately I didn't find it in my inventory. So much disappointment. Not expecting such kinda of errors from you. I hope you will add my deserved evolution to my inventory. Thanks in advance

DeletedUser3097

I have playing rise of Phoenix quest, yesterday I collected all the magical feathers to get evolution. Unfortunately I didn't find it in my inventory. So much disappointment. Not expecting such kinda of errors from you. I hope you will add my deserved evolution to my inventory. Thanks in advance
When you finish a row of feathers, you get a Phoenix Artifact every 1st, 3rd.. row to begin with. If you'd like your account checked to make sure everything is in order, please reach out to our Support Team.:cool:

DeletedUser7388

When you finish a row of feathers, you get a Phoenix Artifact every 1st, 3rd.. row to begin with. If you'd like your account checked to make sure everything is in order, please reach out to our Support Team.:cool:
Everything is in the order
But reward not added to my account.
Now I am going to finish next row.

DeletedUser7388

I am attaching my progress along with. I didn't received earlier evolution